WW and losing weight support Thread

OMG Lozzi you are doing so well :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
31lb is absolutely fabulous, no other words for it!! you have lost it so quick :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:
:clap: :clap: Well done :clap: :clap:

mama2b said:
laura & ellouise said:
Good news is that i lost 7lbs!!!!

datz g8!!!
how r u doin it?
xnatx

the three things that are helping me is im feednig Ellouise, and i dont eat potatoes or bread where i can.

helllooooo :wave:

is there any where that i can find out what weight i should be ideally??

well i went out with a friend who i havent seen for a while last night, the first thing she said was 'have you lost weight?' :cheer: :dance: it made me smile so much! people do notice! except men :roll:

Hailii- try working out your BMI, it will give you a rough idea what weight you should be xx http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Hi ladies, im finally braving it and feel focused now to lose the weight.

I have around 6 stone to lose, I gained it through pregnancy and ita taken 3 years so I know it will take 3 to get it off, though i hope it dont!

I am cheating though and using a appetite surpressant to help me though and so far its working, normally i stuff my face all day long, the last two days ive had my toast in the morning with my coffee/tea, popped my pill before breakfast and im sitting here now with no urge to dive head first into my fridge :rotfl: and luckily ove had no side effects!

Im eating breakfast as normal, then have a big lunch - something healthy though like baked spuds with tuna and then have something snacky for tea for beans on toast.

:pray: :pray: i lose a few pounds by next week.

Just wanted to say that WW really works! My mum and sister started December 06 - and in just over a year they've each lost around 6stone! They look and feel so much better for it too!

I did it for a while but i wasn't big as such to begin with and then i got preg but it's something i'll return to as it works!

I did weight watchers many years ago as I wanted to lose a bit of weight before our wedding. Now I have re-joined (doing it online) as I want to shift this pregnancy weight. Aiming to lose 3 stone from current weight of 13 stone :D Am on 22 points a day.

weighed in this morning and have lost 2lbs :dance:

Iwent to mondy weigh in and have lost another 2.5 pounds totalling 6.5 pounds lost in 2 weeks! (omg thats the amount my baby girlwas when she was born :shock: ). :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Feeling very pleased with myself! I weighed in at weight watchers and I have lost 4lbs this week! So with the 8.5 the week before I only have 1.5 to get my first stone!!! Must be all the running around after alex! I even went over my points a couple of times last week!

Still need to lose at least 3 stone so I have a long way to go!

Lost another 3 pounds last night girlies. Congrats to all doing so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back