WW and losing weight support Thread

im the same kisrty hun, only lost 3lbs this week but like everyone says better to have lost then put on :hug:

Looking back I started ww last Thursday but only half way through the day, Id had mcdonalds and everything that day so really Friday was my first proper day.

I maybe should've weighed myself on Friday instead :think:

If friday was your first proper day hun i would weigh yourself this Friday and then stick with recording your weight on fridays. Looking at your pics hun you don't look like you have much to loose so you should be very pleased with the 4lb you lost in your first week :clap: ,you never know though come friday you may have even lost one more :D xx

Ok, official weigh day...

I've lost 5lb :cheer:

And thats with the jam doughnut and dairy milk bar and cornetto and crisps I had in the past 2 days :shhh:

Wooooohooo weight watchers is great :cheer:

congrats hunny!!! thats a fab weight loss

woo hoo great stuff hun, ive weighed myself again this morning, naughty i know, but im down to ...................

11st 9 :dance:

i weighed myself at home ive put on 1lb in my weeks hols of not pointing and eating magums MMMMM but im hoping that will be gone by the time its weight watchers on thurs and hopefully a bit more :p

hey girls,
just thought id point you in the direction of this thread:
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=46443

Ive put loads of weight watchers recipes on it. Most are mainly main cources but there are a few snacks/starters and pudding somewhere in amongst them.

i'll try and find more tasty looking recipes for you guys :D .

I've got 8 points left for the day and Im really really really craving chocolate :(

x-kirsty-x said:
I've got 8 points left for the day and Im really really really craving chocolate :(

my choccy fix is WW choccy brownies soooo chocolatey yummy and only 2 points!!!!

laura & ellouise said:
[quote="x-kirsty-x":1a8kq4sk]I've got 8 points left for the day and Im really really really craving chocolate :(

my choccy fix is WW choccy brownies soooo chocolatey yummy and only 2 points!!!![/quote:1a8kq4sk]

Yeah I have them too but I ate the last one yesterday :oops: :lol:

weight watchers for me tonight :( convinced ive gained even though ive been really good

45 mns and ill kno :?

I hope i manage 2 shift the lb i gained on hols b4 weight watchers
i been walkin around from 9.30am till 7pm today with college and what not n spending in town haha

thanks hunny!! :D

im really chuffed, i was absolutly convinced id gained!!!

:cheer: I lost that 1lb i put on in france yay
so still 17 and half lb off
i dnt need to go 2 weight watchers 2 night and have sum1 tell me i've stayed the same
cheat night 2night back on track weight loss next thurs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back