WTT Roll Call

Hi.

We'll be TTC for a February/March 2015 baby (no. 2) … so I guess we'll be TTC June/July 2014

Cheers and much! Six months wait yet, which I am pleased about. We were going to TTC tis month, but OH and I discussed it last night, and frankly I am not ready. We've moved three times this year and I have been through PND. We've decided to enjoy our LO and relax without the worries of pregnancy for the next six months!

Good luck all!

Last edited:
All updated ladies :)

sRob 6 months isn't too long a wait if your not ready yet. Moving 3 times with a baby and pnd must not be fun! I had pnd with my DS, and I can't imagine adding moving on top of that!

Good luck to those who recently graduated to ttc and congratulations to those who moved straight to pregnancy :D xx

I want to ttc in my heart but head says wtt as hopefully starting a new job ! X

We are waiting to try, already off pill since the summer and doing opk's so I get to know my cycle. so hoping doesn't take long, but we will see! TTC starts in new year, I want to start now but OH is a farmer and would be due in harvest so not fair on him x

Last edited:
Can I join please?? We will be ttc from April 2014, can't bliddy wait!! xx

I can come off the WTT... We are now TTC!! Yay xx

I've been on this list soooooo long lol

Hi everyone, I got my mirena coil removed a couple of weeks ago, and after a bloomin' awful period I am going to be TTC! I am excited and nervous!

I didn't post much on here but you are all so welcoming and supportive, I am sure I will still pop in here to see how everyone is getting on xxx

Hi im new would like to be added I have been ttc 5 months now, im a mum to 2 ds Tyler 7\02\1996 and Michael 29/11/1999 wishing everyone all the luck :-D

Hi, I'm back :cry: can I be taken off the pregnant list and moved back to wtt please, we are going to give ourselves some time to get over the miscarriage but have agreed to ttc July 2014

Can I be added? Waiting til march/April 2014 to try. Hoping for a Christmas 2014 miracle! X

We have to push back WTT till June this year due to finances! Boo! Still not long. Can't wait to have baby #2. But hated being pregnant last time, so down want it to drag too much!

Hello All,

Can I please be added to TTC Sep 2014? Need to get finances in order before we can start trying for No 2 (son is now almost 14, so Im a little nervous!!) xxx

I think we will be trying feb/march 2014 :)

Fancy meeting you here lol. See you will be ttc v soon, good luck! As tempting as it is, we're waiting till lo turns 1. Cant believe how broody i am already lol x

I think we will be trying feb/march 2014 :)

Fancy meeting you here lol. See you will be ttc v soon, good luck! As tempting as it is, we're waiting till lo turns 1. Cant believe how broody i am already lol x

Well plans have currently changed as OH lost his job. So we need to get him another one before that happens! Won't be long! Our babies are growing so quickly. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back