Why do I always tempt fate?! :-(

Flutterby17

Reaction score
So I'm now 12dpo, af due Monday and over the last week I pave had the following symptoms...

• Lower back pain
  • Period type pain
  • Tiredness
  • Headaches boardering on migraine
  • Pinkish/brownish cm
  • Mild nausea occasionally
  • Lack of usual spotting up to 7 days before af

So Thursday I finally told OH about lack of spotting. Yesterday I posted on here about holding out to test and because of the lack of spotting. Last night OH and I allowed ourselves to get a bit excited. But this morning when I wiped there was a small amount of bright red cm. So I think I'm out. As is often the case when I think I'm out I get a overwhelming desire to POAS so I did and got a BFN!

I'm gutted. I don't have years to mess about (I'm 40) and I really started to dare to believe this was my month. Which is particularly surprising as just over a week ago I had a scan which revel possible PCO so i thought no chance and wasn't even really thinking about it. Then all the symptoms started! Just feel its so not fair!

Last edited:
I know how you're feeling. I really thought this was my month too. I hope you get your bfp soon hun x

So sorry, I was the same last month, my usual 10dpo spotting held off til 12dpo and for those 2 days I was letting myself believe...was beyond gutted when the spotting came. Big hugs xx

P.s my 21 say bloods came back fine so spotting for me isn't a progesterone issue, I do have pco too (but not pcos it would appear as bloods fine) and I've coveived before so there is hope for us! Xx

Thanks Dee. I had my bloods done a few months ago and progesterone was fine so don't think it can be PCOS, also I don't have any other PCOS symptoms. I've also decided that I want a July baby as that's when my oh and I have our birthdays, so it's a good job I'm not! :lol:

Thanks ladies.

A bit of an update...

I had no more blood, not even cm yesterday and just a tiny bit of pinkish brown cm this afternoon. All my back and period type pain have gone. AF due tomorrow but I don't feel like its coming. Sore boobs and tiredness continue, so I don't really know what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back