What's going on, will this be it??? UPDATED

Hi Girls,

Thanks for your messages!

BFN today, felling really crampy like the witch is coming.

Not as hopeful today!

Wish me luck!

xx

Well 10 dpo today and I have had some red spotting this morning and then nothing all day, tomorrow will be a week that I have had spotting on and off, the chances are it will be AF soon but you never know, this is the first time I have had spotting like this.

xc

wooo what about implantation bleeding hun?
FX for your BFP hun and im seding mahhhhooooooooooooossssiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeee :hug:'s your way xxx

Morning Girls!

I think the witch is on her way!

I've kind of got used to the idea now as I've thought she was here on and off for the last week!!

12 DPO today, BFN, as expected.

Never mind, I'm gonna enjoy Xmas and try again in Jan! :)

xx

sorry maybe, but i still hope she stays away for you! if not you can let your hair down and have a fab xmas and new year! new year new start for ttc! x x x

Fx she says away for you hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Maybe
I really hope she goes on vacation & leaves you alone
Xxx

Thanks Girls,

Hope you are all doing ok.

You never know? stranger things have happened but i'm a bit crampy now so I don't think the witch is far away!

xx

She's still not here....shooo witch shooo

good luck hunni & lots of baby dust your way :) xxx

Thanks Linx and Mummy 24!

Really want to know either way now, I have a bottle of red wine looking at me and I want to go sledging tomorrow!

Good luck Linx with the implantation!

xx

thanx huny, i have just been to loo again............. need to stop lol
and cervix higher but i think pinki CM sopped now so i dont know but iv just had bloody awfull backache!!!! hurt that much i had to take some painkillers!!!!!!
how many dpo are u maybe???

ooh good luck hon you're not out till the witch arrives and symptoms sound promising! When is AF due? x x

Well Ive now dismissed any hopes of being pg. All my symptoms have gone apart from the sore nipples thanks to a horrid bout of minor food poisoning. Something I ate a couple of days ago upset me making my stomach and surrounding area bloat and give me pains etc. Im now over it and its all back to normal so I shall expect AF next week as normal and enjoy Xmas booze! GL to everyone else :) X

AF is due on the 12th-14th (unsure as ovulated 2 days early)
so a while off yet hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back