What's going on, will this be it??? UPDATED

thanks :) Ive been thinking too and my AF is due 9th but IF Id still been on my pill it would have been due 11th so my body might be confused and therefore OV would have been wrong.... oh I dunno lol

o its so confusing aint it!!!! it can only get easier lol well i hope so x x

how many days past ov are you maybe?? xx

Hi Maybe, hope you're ok? I think I'm out too, crampy Af type pains last night & this morning so I'm ready for her! Just wish she would hurry up so I can have a drink!
Here's to the new year! :) x

Hey Girls!

Well I was gonna post this morning and say the witch is definitely here, then I've been out, just got back and the witch has gone again!!

I don't even get upset when she is here, i'm so used to it!!

I have spotting about once every 24 hours, usually at the night or early morning, for the last week! I've never had this before, it's so annoying.

I really hope the reason for this weirdness is a miracle BFP, but after the rollercoaster of the last few days i'm over feeling lucky!!

Goodluck and babydust to you all!

xx

FX for you Maybe, Ive got about 5 days till AF should be due so we shall see but Im doubtful. x

Hiya Maybe, sorry didn't post sooner, i thought the drama was over and the updates was just chat :oooo:

How very strange...

I've had a read around and it seems that if it's brownish and there is no pain, it tends to be considered a normal sign of early pregnancy :)

If the blood is red and/or there is some pain then you should go to speak to your doctor about it sooner rather than later.

One lady said she had it and an ultrasound showed a tear between the yolksac and the uterus, but she didn't imply she lost the baby as a result so that's good.

I really hope it's it for you, but please go and see your doc if you aren't sure. Fresh blood is never a good thing, make sure you are getting lots of iron too :hug:

Hi Louise,

Thanks for your reply, hope you're ok. x

Well I last spoke to the docs on Tuesday after my bloods, I'd had the spotting, which is blood when I wiped about once a day, bearing in mind I probably went to the loo about 10 times!, since the Thursday and I asked questions like you and they suggested I just come and have a smear.

At this point from the bloods my HCG was 0, but what I do wonder is that did I have my bloods at 6DPO or even 5DPO??

I'm 14DPO today or it's two weeks since I first got a positive OPK, I tested and it was a BFN.

I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow if I still don't get a proper AF.

Nightmare!!

xx

Awww Maybe! I hope it's good news for you hun - everything crossed x

Urgh, it sounds like a nightmare... At least your doctors seem keen to get to the bottom of it too.

I'm alright thanks, my enthusiasm is cooling towards the topic ttc which i think is normal under the circumstances.

I still like to see how you're doing :) So much for the xmas ttc holiday :shock:

Jen - it's amazing how quickly time flies by... it feels like just this morning you announced your BFP and now you look fit for bursting ;) lol

Last edited:
I'll keep you all updated on the witch.

Congrats again Jen!!

Send me your spare babydust will ya??

xx

I know ;-) I think I got a bit carried away!

Maybe - you can have it all :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back