Ok I must be crazy...

scandicmum85

Reaction score
First time Im ttc again after a half a year.. And I was sure I was to be pretty relaxed and I am!.. But last night I went to toilet and I had some spotting (pinkish).. I am not sure when I ovulated but Im expecting my period next week, also got some kind of pain in my nipples.. I Must be go crazy to start tricking me into symptoms already, or maybe its just PMS.. How early can one test? :roll:

Some of the ladies on here have had lines at 10dpo hunny.
Goodluck and fingers and toes crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, so not sure how many DPO I am, but my period due 12 or 13th january, maybe could test 1-2 days before then ? x

Af should be 2 weeks after ov so the day af is due you should be 14dpo. So i would say wait till atleast saturday (10dpo) till you test but even then it could be too early.
Goodluck hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just went to toilet again and it was there again, really pinkish discharge!!! Is that a good sign ?

Hi Hun,

I cant really help with the above but good luck xx

Hiya!

I am in my first cycle and so very similar to you I am unsure when to test as I have no idea when I Ov'd. I came off the pill 3 months ago so my cycles have regulated quite a bit. I had heard that the 2WW was awful but I never imagined it would be this bad!!

I am symptom spotting all the time already.

I had ewcm on 27th and assumed I was ovulating but after reading on here that it happens before Ov I am even more confused..I now have no idea if testing on Monday is to soon after making my ticker!!

I'm obviously no expert but from reading some of the other posts could it be Implantation bleeding maybe?!? Apparently this can happen between 6-12 DPO??

I think its funny because over here in England I read about implation bleeding and it says over here it occurs 6-12 dpo, but in Norway (norwegian websitets) it says 4-6 days after DPO, I get so confused. I never spot between periods but sometimes i get dark spotting just before my period is due, so i was excited when i seen this so obviously pink spotting. Fingers crossed, but it could be many reasons, some get spotting during ovulation too so never know :) Had it one time before and that was when I was pregnant with my princess 5 years ago :)

Hopeful11, fingers crossed for you its implationbleeding aswell :) xxxxx

And I have also had period pains last two days, I dont know if Im catching a bug or something ( my man had upset stomach for a few days).. Just feels like my period is about to come anytime x

I felt like that before BFP.....did not have any implantation bleeding but thats normal...fx for you

I've got mild period pains too, had them yesterday and a bit today!! Also, on the same note I have been going to the 'toilet' a lot more!!!

I went to keep fit class last night and had to stop jumping because my tummy was hurting and felt 'weird'....no idea if that is just a coincidence!!

Oooo fx for us ladies....not long to go now!! xx

Ohh fingers crossed for u !! xx

Just took test yesterday and it was a tiny evap line on it an hour after i took the test:wall2::wall2:

Im going crazy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back