I think I'm being silly...

SarahLouB

Reaction score
I always seem to get brown spotting about 5 days before AF is due. I say brown spotting but it's more like brown CM and I need a panty liner. So the same thing has happened this month and I also got a bit of fresh blood on tuesday and so I thought AF was coming early but she didn't.

AF should be coming this afternoon but I don't feel the way I normally do. Also I've had a few symptoms that are unusual for me this month like feeling nauseous, feeling tired and even though I normally get sore nipples, yesterday they were so painful it felt like I was being stabbed!

Anyway I've been googling :oooo: to see if people get brown spotting and then a BFP and it seems like quite a few people have done!
So if AF hasn't arrived by tomorrow I am definitely going to test.

But I do think I probably just being stupid and I'm setting myself up for disappointment :roll:

I am getting the same thing - had brown cm only when I wiped yesterday and a bit more today which is a bit more red, but still hardly there! But I don't know if I O'd or anything as no positive opk and I only came off Cerazette 21 days ago. I am presuming it's a slow starting AF for me :)

You never know with spotting - I wish you luck testing if no more bleeding etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back