Just a bit confused :/

ChloeNat

Reaction score
TMI Alert:

I always tend to after I go to the bathroom get a bit of toilet paper and stick it up my foof to see what the CM is like.. :whistle:

Just went down for my shower and checked before hand, had a tiny amount of pink CM, not enough to be classed as AF but it usually starts out this way so I thought I had started, needless to say I got my shower in a bad mood. When I got out I checked again because by now AF would have started full flow, usually doesnt take long after first spotting to need to use a tampon... And it was gone! No Pink CM, no dark blood, nothing. Just the creamy CM I have been having the past few days.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but this is 10 DPO... 4 days till AF should be here (I am always spot on 32 day cycles) and I didn't want to jinx myself but my boobs have been SO sore (they usually hurt and then right before AF shows the pain goes away completely, but they are still sore) and I have been feeling very queasy.. like when OH and I were getting frisky the other night it nearly made me sick from the shaking.

I also have been having achy period like pains for the past week so I could (more than likely) be starting AF now.

I don't know I'm so confused but I don't want AF to start :( Pleasssse be implantation pleaassseeee.

C x

P.S. I just know I'm going to post this and AF will show properly, will keep you posted.

Oh good luck hun, I vividly remember getting af type pains at 10dpo...fingers x for you xxx

Good luck! Im now 11dpo and having cramps/creamy CM doing my head in fx for you x

Last edited:
Hey girls thanks for your replies, still checking every few mins and still nothing looks like its completely dried up even checked my cervix and nothing. Here's hoping!

x

Update:

No AF showed this morning so I took a test (not sure how long you had to wait before taking one after implantation) and it came back :bfp: !!!!! I'm pregnant girls! :) After 6 cycles yay!

C x

Last edited:
Omg I could have typed your 1st post myself!! Although my pink cm came bk for a few days! Hugeeeee congrats :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Omg so happy for u x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Thanks :D I'm so happy! Don't think I'm going to be able to sit still in work at all!

x

Hi hun. Congratulations - so pleased for you. It's the most amazing feeling getting your BFP :) have a happy and healthy 9 months Xx

wow that's great!! i love reading bfps it makes it feel as if they aren't such a rare thing! and as for the sitting thing get up and dance because i would be doing that right now!

Congratulations!! Amazing news :) enjoy every second of it xxxxx

Congratulations! Have you tried a digi yet? X

Awww congrats, really pleased for you, look forward to seeing you in tri 1 xx

Aw congrats fellow forum buddy from norn iron lol. So pleased 4 u. Hope I get 2 join u in tri 1 very soon.xx

massive congrats on your :bfp: i had all the exact same symptoms when i found out i was pregnant= and the symptom that made me go and buy the test ?? i too stick loo roll up there lol xxx

Yipee!!I'm happy for you!!!! I see you already started your ticker!!! love it!

blimey ive just noticed my ticker - where the hell has the last 3 weeks gone ?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back