Who's waiting? Chat and share symptoms?

Oh no ive just had to run to the loo, sorry *TMI* ive got dioreeahh :( (sorry that's spelt wrong haha)

xxxxx
Clover I have this two. Had it for two days running now.... :(

Lets hop its a sign.

xx

Oh lets hope so!! It was just this morning, haven't been for a few hours now, any more symptoms hun?
nothing here

xxxx

Thank you clover!! I don't want to think too much into it but it's damn hard haha cx

Well Ive googled loads, and there are a few forums that say it is possible from 3dpo but most common between 6-12dpo
I will post the links

xxx

Think it's worth testing on 9dpo? .... Lol x

Sorry, I didn't mean to thank you lol I would but I'm addicted!! Are you 9 today or tomorrow? Good luck!! Xx

Thank you clover!! I don't want to think too much into it but it's damn hard haha cx

Well Ive googled loads, and there are a few forums that say it is possible from 3dpo but most common between 6-12dpo
I will post the links

xxx

Thanks clover!! So my AF is due 13th. When would you test? I'm a poas addict! And usually test from around 8dpo anyway!! I got a positive with my little girl 10 days after we BD. We weren't trying So I have no idea when i ovulated. But I think 10 days after is pretty fast so I'm hoping my body just implants quickly lol There was no other time within that cycle.

Xx

Sorry, I didn't mean to thank you lol I would but I'm addicted!! Are you 9 today or tomorrow? Good luck!! Xx

9dpo tomorrow! Well, I got a positive OPK the Sunday night and felt myself ovulate on Monday...so I'm maybe only 8dpo tomorrow? I'm counting Monday as 1dpo though so tomorrow is day 9! X

9dpo tomorrow! Well, I got a positive OPK the Sunday night and felt myself ovulate on Monday...so I'm maybe only 8dpo tomorrow? I'm counting Monday as 1dpo though so tomorrow is day 9! X

If you've got enough tests, you don't mind seeing BFNs (your defo not put at 8/9dpo even with a BFn), then there really is no harm testing! I'm dreadful and sometimes test twice a day from 8dpo. I literally am addicted! I don't mind BFNs when they're early. It's when they happen later on! Haha xx

If you've got enough tests, you don't mind seeing BFNs (your defo not put at 8/9dpo even with a BFn), then there really is no harm testing! I'm dreadful and sometimes test twice a day from 8dpo. I literally am addicted! I don't mind BFNs when they're early. It's when they happen later on! Haha xx

I must admit, I've done 2 today HAHA! I have so many cheapies from eBay. I also have 2 first response ones coming via the post I think tomorrow but I don't want to waste them?! I'm so jealous of people getting a bfp at like 8/9 dpo!!! Xx

I must admit, I've done 2 today HAHA! I have so many cheapies from eBay. I also have 2 first response ones coming via the post I think tomorrow but I don't want to waste them?! I'm so jealous of people getting a bfp at like 8/9 dpo!!! Xx

I don't blame you :) I have to test. It's like a need as soon as ovulation happens haha though I put it off for at least a week! Lol

Yes I would love a nice early BFP! 10dpo is my record. Xx

I'm only 7dpo but have in the past ive tested from 6dpo onwards haha
I have a few tests so will be sooooooo tempted to test tomorrow even though I know it's way too early, I didn't get a Bfp with my LO till 15dpo and tested EVERY day from 7dpo

Good luck girls

xxxxxxxx

I'm only 7dpo but have in the past ive tested from 6dpo onwards haha
I have a few tests so will be sooooooo tempted to test tomorrow even though I know it's way too early, I didn't get a Bfp with my LO till 15dpo and tested EVERY day from 7dpo

Good luck girls

xxxxxxxx

Good luck!! I'm tempted to test on Friday. I'm starting to think I may have ovulated last Friday rather than Saturday with the symptoms im having. So hopefully I will be 7dpo this Friday. I hate the waiting though :)

Let me know how you get on!! I'm hoping you get a nice BFP!! xx

Ooohh good luck Slb24, sounds good though
Xx

Thanks. And good luck to you! I have 8 tests in the house so I know I will test to early and get BFNs even if I am pregnant! Haha so I've just ordered some one step of eBay.. Oops! I don't like having the thought of running out! Haha x

Hey, who wanted me to put their symptom down? I think clover and tonks were the only people?

I don't want to put them in my original post without you saying it's okay. Let me know xx

How is everyone feeling today?

Ashbee/clover.. Have any of you tested? Good luck!! Xx

Little spotting today :( :( :( hope it's not AF! I would give symptoms but I'm not sure on my DPO sorry xxx

Again I'm not sure as I had my coil put last week and haven't had a period for 3 years ! Haha

Oh right!! Well don't worry too much! I got pregnant just coming off the coil. 2 weeks after I BD 10 days after that I got a BFP. We weren't tryin at the time it was a shock haha I hadn't even had a period in between xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back