Fake Symptoms

Tracey M

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just wanted to vent at my body and the dreaded 2ww with false symptoms!

Headaches = stress from ttc and looking at the pf screen too long.

Strange feeling in lower abdomen = been eating all the wrong things over last 2 weeks, crap really

Bloated tummy = eating crap

Nausea = eating crap

Constipation = eating crap

Spots = eating crap

Very tired = doing way too much exercise trying to burn off all the crap I've been eating

Metallic taste in mouth = goes away when eating nice healthy fruit and veg

No sign of AF = its not due yet

BFN on test = well, what do I expect when its too eary?

Sore boobs = did 50 Press ups the other day, I feel like I've done 10 rounds with David Haye, never mind sore boobs, everything hurts

Cervix = yes I have one and wouldn't know if it was high, low, soft, hard

CM = have no idea what my natural cm is cos I keep BDing so its always gonna be mixed with spermies....

Peeing = I drink so I pee

Wind = eat crap, bad wind

Think that about covers all my symptoms so far..... love to just give myself a reality check lol. Oh and please don't take offence anyone who has genuine symptoms, I'm just bored lol

Hahaha Tracey. Love this, all sounds so familiar lol. All joking aside, I hope this is ur 4 u x x

Got another symptom this morning.......hunger! I was soooo disappointed when it went away after eating my poached egg on toast - thought this was it......

Better stop this now before people think I'm being sarcastic lol.....hey if it works stopping me from symptom spotting then hey ho!

Got another symptom this morning.......hunger! I was soooo disappointed when it went away after eating my poached egg on toast - thought this was it......

Better stop this now before people think I'm being sarcastic lol.....hey if it works stopping me from symptom spotting then hey ho!

Tracey - after you got your EWCM this week, when did you think you actually OV'd?
I'm assuming you now think you're in 2WW (even though you got neg OPK's too) which means I am prob in 2WW as well as I got the most EWCM on Sunday and *think* I actually OV'd on Weds...
x

I truly have no idea.....I'm just gonna test when my ticket tells me to test and then maybe twice a week after that if AF does not show...... dont really know what else to do.. Hey I know gonna go do my OPK now lol

And ......nothing!! now there's a surprise NOT. My only line slightly darker than nothing was on CD8 and as it was lighter than control line means negative result so who knows? basically I've decided to just go with the flow - one will come - either AF or positive HPT Unless I've got early menopause but thats another story. I am already blessed with a gorgeous son so I'm sooooo lucky already - maybe one is all I am supposed to have. I'm being realistic though I'm only on cycle one so I've a long way to go yet before I start stressing about everything.

lol, what are you like Tracey :)

You're certainly embracing symptom spotting like a pro ;)

Last edited:
I think I have to take everything with a pinch of salt at this early stage in the game!

I truly have no idea.....I'm just gonna test when my ticket tells me to test and then maybe twice a week after that if AF does not show...... dont really know what else to do.. Hey I know gonna go do my OPK now lol

Tracey, you are brilliant! Lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back