Symptoms??? or not??

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Not really had too many symptoms this month I'm currently 9 DPO and I have noticed the following which may or may not be all in my crazy (at this point in the 2WW anyway!) head.

So what do you think about the folowing?

I have a metallic taste in my mouth.
I look pregnant already ie- swollen stomach.
A bit of a lump in my throat
Boobs bit fuller than usual and a bit veinier.

I have other symptoms but I'm peeing loads because i'm drinking loads of water and I'm not fatigued as I'm off work chilling this week.

I'm gonna do an early test on Thursday but any advice to keep me going for the next 38 hour is much appreciated!!

xx:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

You too babes,

I forgot to say before, when I saw you testing at 6DPO, that it is unlikely you would get a BFP as you only get HCG after implantation nearer to 10DPO so don't be upset by BFNs at this stage.

Give it a couple of days til say Friday if you can, anyway you have Louise testing tomorrow and me Thursday so that should keep you busy til Friday! xxx

Hiya Maybe:)

I think the first and the last one are the most interesting and could be really good signs.

You know your boobs better than anyone so if they are unusual in any way, that can't be a bad thing!

There are quite a lot of things that can cause a metalic taste in your mouth including pines nuts, prenatal vitemins, tooth cavities, etc and again only you can be the judge of that.

I don't think much of bloating because i suffer from it fairly often and the throat thing could be germ related.

Fingers crossed for you! :D

OMG Louise where on earth did you get the one about Pine Nuts!! lol!

Good luck for tomorrow! xx

I was poisoned is how i know about the pinenuts!

I got it from a salad i bought at M&S with pasta and pesto and pinenuts.

It's not toxic really, but that's why i researched it, because i lost my sense of taste for about a week! Seriously. Hand on heart!

Everything tasted like metal.

I couldn't believe it when i found info about it on the internet, can't sue them either because it's not harmful :roll:

I was about to go to A&E lol

Last edited:
Awww love that pasta dish too from M&S....
Sounds promising on some of the symptoms Maybe, but hide the sticks for the 38 hours! Lol. We all seem to be p'aholics on here hehe x

Last edited:
Pine Nuts off the menu tonight then!

Thanks hopeful! Will deffo wait til Thursday! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111