Who's waiting? Chat and share symptoms?

Hi lilmiss :)
Really hope you get your rainbow this month
Nice to see you back , you must of had a strong Ovulation if your spotting , I've heard this is a good sign :)

xxxx

Thanks hun :) yeah it was very strong I'm still having cramps now. It's all very weird tho as it's so early for me xxx

Room for one more :) I'm 2dpo and since ov day I've had brown cm just on wiping nothing in my pants now that's a first for me pregnant or not so hmm. So exciting to be back :) good luck girls xxx

Sorry I meant to quote you in my last post! Lol

Sorry clover as well.

Maybe you've released two eggs? Lol xx
LOL I knew you meant me. It's possible I've been pregnant with 2 sets of twins. I've had strong ov pains before but never spotting like this and never usually ov so early either but this is my first full cycle after a pul so might be a little messed up xxx

Just joining in the conversation. I dont know when I ovulated so it making it hard for me to figure if its possible.

On the 28 and 29, I had spotting. The typical sounding implantation bleeding spotting, much lighter than a period barely anything and was dark red but mainly brown. Since the spotting stopped (going on 3 days), I've had mild cramping in my lower abdominal. Right below my belly button. As of today my period isn't due for another 10 days, so it's too early to test. My typical cycle time is about 32-36 days.

My only symptoms I have come across are: spotting, minor cramping, a little more tired than normal, waves of minor nausea

So new symptom that came about this evening. I did not have any appetite for dinner and had not eaten anything since lunch. I ate something because I knew I'd be starving in the morning if I didnt eat anything. But while eating, had bad nausea, burping while eating (not normal), and I got hurtburn for the first time ever in my life.
Do these all seem like normal symptoms.

Just joining in the conversation. I dont know when I ovulated so it making it hard for me to figure if its possible.

On the 28 and 29, I had spotting. The typical sounding implantation bleeding spotting, much lighter than a period barely anything and was dark red but mainly brown. Since the spotting stopped (going on 3 days), I've had mild cramping in my lower abdominal. Right below my belly button. As of today my period isn't due for another 10 days, so it's too early to test. My typical cycle time is about 32-36 days.

My only symptoms I have come across are: spotting, minor cramping, a little more tired than normal, waves of minor nausea

So new symptom that came about this evening. I did not have any appetite for dinner and had not eaten anything since lunch. I ate something because I knew I'd be starving in the morning if I didnt eat anything. But while eating, had bad nausea, burping while eating (not normal), and I got hurtburn for the first time ever in my life.
Do these all seem like normal symptoms.

Your symptoms sound promising hun. Obviously it's difficult to tell apart pregnancy and AF symptoms though. But I would say you are in with a chance!!

I've had heartburn all day yesterday . My chest was burning and when swallowing food or drink I could feel where it was in my oesophagus as it was burning on its way down. I do get heartburn regularly but never that bad. Nothing was soothing it. I'm only 3 dpo. 4 dpo at a push! So I think something else is going on.

I've been off for a few days but today I've woke up with a chest infection I think :( my body is aching as well.

My BBS are sore but they were sore around ovulation so I think the pain is just lingering from ovulation.

I can tell this month is going to be a difficult one for SS. Xx

Room for one more :) I'm 2dpo and since ov day I've had brown cm just on wiping nothing in my pants now that's a first for me pregnant or not so hmm. So exciting to be back :) good luck girls xxx

Sorry I meant to quote you in my last post! Lol

Sorry clover as well.

Maybe you've released two eggs? Lol xx
LOL I knew you meant me. It's possible I've been pregnant with 2 sets of twins. I've had strong ov pains before but never spotting like this and never usually ov so early either but this is my first full cycle after a pul so might be a little messed up xxx

Sorry to hear that hun. I hope you're okay. And I wish you the best of luck this month. I would love twins. I'm not sure about you so hopefully it will give you a better chance of getting pregnant and twins if you want them! lol

My periods have been different since my MC in October (November before hcg had gone) and chemical in December. Last month I had a 34 day cycle (4 days late for me) and I've ovulated day 17 this month which is later than usual. So your probably right and your cycles may be different.

Though after my MC I got pregnant the following cycle (chemical) so I do think your more fertile after.

My fingers are crossed that you are and will have a healthy sticky bean or 2!! Lol xx

Oh good idea Slb24 my symptoms are at the beginning of the thread
But today I've non as yet boobs still normal not sore at all

Last night I had really bad heartburn /indegestion and wind *edit this was 6dpo, I will update my symptoms on my original post*

Fx girlie's

xxxxxcx

Oh good idea Slb24 my symptoms are at the beginning of the thread
But today I've non as yet boobs still normal not sore at all

Last night I had really bad heartburn /indegestion and wind,
Fx girlie's

xxxxxcx

Thanks. I will do it when my little girl goes down for her nap! I can actually think then lol

Everyone seems to have heartburn and wind this month! I always have bad wind around AF and when I'm pregnant. So good luck!

Xxx

It's not related to SS at all! Lol but how do I get a profile pic?

Xx

It's not related to SS at all! Lol but how do I get a profile pic?

Xx
Seems like you've worked it out, I normally click on the little picture on Tapatalk then you can add a pic from your phone

Xxxxx

xxxx

Yes I've done it :) thanks though!

I was confused as its called an avatar rather then profile pic. Xx

Oh no ive just had to run to the loo, sorry *TMI* ive got dioreeahh :( (sorry that's spelt wrong haha)

xxxxx

3 dpo for me and still brown gunky stuff lol also bloated and crampy.
Ooh clover I normally get runny bum around implantation fx xxx

Hey shorty!! Hope your well!

There's a few good symptoms there :) let's hope they lead you to your BFP!!

You will have to let me know how you get on.

Good luck to you too! Xx
Hi hun,

will def keep you updated!!

You ok? Whats new??

Good luck hun.
xx

I'm defiantly a boob prodder, my hubby laughs at me, I also ask him if they feel bigger each month haha :rotfl:

xxxxxxx
I prod my boobs at work when no one is looking.... ha ha

Well I hope no one is looking... :)

xx

They're all good signs! I'm glad your feeling positive :)

This morning I had such a bad metallic taste in my mouth. I thought I was actually bleeding. I wasn't though. My CP is high, medium to firm, and closed tight. Loads of creamy cm. Today I've had such bad heartburn and felt sickly. I've ate loads to try and get rid of it. It usually works but not today lol I'm
Tired but slept well. I think I'm too early for most of these though so I may just be run down

Xx
Hi Slb24,

These are all good signs hun.

Can I asked if a closed cervix is a good thing? Mine is very closed and also medium to firm and high.

Thanks hun

xx

Oh no ive just had to run to the loo, sorry *TMI* ive got dioreeahh :( (sorry that's spelt wrong haha)

xxxxx
Clover I have this two. Had it for two days running now.... :(

Lets hop its a sign.

xx

They're all good signs! I'm glad your feeling positive :)

This morning I had such a bad metallic taste in my mouth. I thought I was actually bleeding. I wasn't though. My CP is high, medium to firm, and closed tight. Loads of creamy cm. Today I've had such bad heartburn and felt sickly. I've ate loads to try and get rid of it. It usually works but not today lol I'm
Tired but slept well. I think I'm too early for most of these though so I may just be run down

Xx
Hi Slb24,

These are all good signs hun.

Can I asked if a closed cervix is a good thing? Mine is very closed and also medium to firm and high.

Thanks hun

xx

I think your cervix always closes after ovulation. As far as I'm aware it's meant to drop after ov. And be medium-high in early pregnancy. But this can take a month to do.

Mines medium/high, closed and firm/soft (somewhere in the middle lol)

X

I haven't managed to put the symptoms on my original post yet. My daughters I'll and very clingy sorry! But I will do it soon! Xx

Right ladies I need a little advice..

I got my first positive OPK on Friday morning. Before this I got a negative Thursday evening. On Saturday I had a few pains and cramps so I assumed I ov'd then. My cervix closed on Sunday. So going by this I would be 3dpo today assuming I ov'd on sat. So 4 dpo at a push if I ov'd the same day as the +OPK.

Since then yesterday (2/3 dpo) I had a metallic taste in my mouth, CP high, firm, closed. CM creamy. Heartburn. Tired but had a cold. Diarrhea.
Today 3dpo/4dpo, diarrhea, sore boobs, heartburn + nausea, backache, right sided cramps + abdominal cramps. AND.. A very light pink smear when wiping!! It's only just happened.

So would that pink spotting be left over from ovulation? Even though I didn't spot at the time? I'm sure I can't be ovulating now as my cervix has closed.
It's way to early for implantation right?

Thanks xx

Last edited:
I haven't managed to put the symptoms on my original post yet. My daughters I'll and very clingy sorry! But I will do it soon! Xx

Right ladies I need a little advice..

I got my first positive OPK on Friday morning. Before this I got a negative Thursday evening. On Saturday I had a few pains and cramps so I assumed I ov'd then. My cervix closed on Sunday. So going by this I would be 3dpo today assuming I ov'd on sat. So 4 dpo at a push if I ov'd the same day as the +OPK.

Since then yesterday (2/3 dpo) I had a metallic taste in my mouth, CP high, firm, closed. CM creamy. Heartburn. Tired but had a cold. Diarrhea.
Today 3dpo/4dpo, diarrhea, sore boobs, heartburn + nausea, backache, right sided cramps + abdominal cramps. AND.. A very light pink smear when wiping!! It's only just happened.

So would that pink spotting be left over from ovulation? Even though I didn't spot at the time? I'm sure I can't be ovulating now as my cervix has closed.
It's way to early for implantation right?

Thanks xx
Hi hun,
It is possible to implant early from 4/5dpo although most people say 6 - 12dpo is more likely
so it could be implantation bleeding,

Oh I'm excited for you!!!!!!!!

I will Google again !!! :)

Xxxx

Thank you clover!! I don't want to think too much into it but it's damn hard haha cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back