Who's waiting? Chat and share symptoms?

Slb24

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just wondering whose in the 2ww?
I usually end up half crazy during the 2ww. Looking for symptoms, wondering if I am pregnant or not. So I thought I would post on here. And hopefully find some people to wait with :)
Does anyone want to share their symptoms/experiences? Or just a general chat.

I'm hoping this will keep me busy during the 2ww. I'm only 2 DPO today. This has been my first month using ovulation tests. So I know my body was getting ready to ovulate. I got the positive on Friday. Then on Saturday I had some right sided pain plus period type cramps, and really sore BBS. I'm hoping i ovulated then. We BD 27,28,29,30. So I'm hoping I have it covered. My partner was ill yesterday (cold) so we didn't but We will tonight hopefully, just to make sure.

I usually check my CM and CP leading up to ovulation, then again around 7 dpo. I did it this morning to check I had ovulated and as expected my Cervix is closed and firm. Unexpectedly it is higher. It usually drops after ov. Maybe my body hasn't had time to do this yet. Also there is loads of thick creamy Cm. Sorry if tmi for some people.

The other thing I have noticed is a really strong metallic taste. I'm probably just crazy though! As I'm sure you wouldn't get this at 2dpo. But all I can taste is blood? I've checked my mouth/teeth but nothing appears to be bleeding but I will have to see.

That's the only things noticeable so far :)

How about you ladies :)

Good luck to everyone xx

Hey my Lovely :wave:
I'm in the 2ww a little ahead of you ?? 6dpo today, would love to SS with you :)
I got a positive OPK last Tuesday and pains from Monday intensifying till Wednesday, on Wednesday my OPK was still positive but negative on the Thursday, I think I Ovulated Wednesday, we only DTD twice Tuesday and once Wednesday ( was supposed to be following the SPEP)

Symptoms so far are
1dpo Nothing
2dpo Nothing
3dpo Indigestion and Wind creamy lotion cm
4dpo Indigestion, wind and Bloating creamy lotion cm
5dpo Tingly boobs no cm, indegestion /heartburn
6dpo creamy lotion cm, pain in back/side, indigestion and heartburn increasing , wind
7dpo *TMI* loose bowels :( creamy cm
8dpo Cramping all day, pain in tops of legs, tingling /throbbing sensation in boobs, but not sore
Thirsty, sore throat

Good luck sweetie, really hope we get our BFP's together :friends:

*Edited 3/2/16*

xxxxx

Last edited:
I hope yous get your BFP :D
I'm not quite in my 2ww yet, but we had the first donation of two yesterday. We have another tomorrow night. Should get my positive OPK to ight or tomorrow, so I will be able to shimmy on in here with yous :)

Good Luck and FX :D

Good luck ladies!

I'm 8dpo. I have no symptoms. I'm a bit surprised my breasts aren't tender as they usually are after ov, then it vanishes during the lead up to AF. Worried that I didn't actually kick that egg out now.

Good luck ladies!

I'm 8dpo. I have no symptoms. I'm a bit surprised my breasts aren't tender as they usually are after ov, then it vanishes during the lead up to AF. Worried that I didn't actually kick that egg out now.
I'm just the same hun!!! My boobs are normally really sore up to AF it's a sure sign of her coming but nothing as yet...but I'm only 6dpo

xxxxxx

I hope yous get your BFP :D
I'm not quite in my 2ww yet, but we had the first donation of two yesterday. We have another tomorrow night. Should get my positive OPK to ight or tomorrow, so I will be able to shimmy on in here with yous :)

Good Luck and FX :D
Oh good luck, have you done Opks?

xxxxxx

Thank you everyone and good luck to you all too!

I'm feeling really positive this month, I'm not sure why. I'm just going to roll with it :)

clover your symptoms sound good so far!

Little Dallas I hope you get your +OPK and can join us in the 2ww!!

Snowbee try not to worry! I'm sure you did! Every cycle can be different. My symptoms change every month. Xx

I am 5 dpo today - can i wait with u xx

I had tender boob (just one strangely lol!) yesterday but who knows...

When do u test??
X

Haha.. One boob? Very random! Though to ev fair I always find I get one tingly nipple lol

Of course you can :)

I usually test from 9/10 dPo but I am an addict lol you?

Snowbee.. I've just remembered that last month I didn't have any symptoms until really late on. I ended up being 4 days late! Could you have ov'd later? Xx

I can't work it out this month at all! Maybe it's because I am trying not to SS! Got a little bit of sore Boobs today and been having weird vivid dreams every night!. AF due in 3 days but didn't Ov until day 21 so going to test two days after AF due!
Xx

Oh your close! Good luck! I thought you were due AF 2 weeks after ovulation so I'm sure you can test on the 4th anyway. But if you don't like testing then I don't blame you! Good luck :)

I didn't symptom spot last month. So I was really confused lol xx

I am an addict - usually start testing at 6 dpo EVEN though I know its wayyyyy too early - thats what ICs are for. Satisfies my itch to POAS so to speak lol...

So will start testing tomorrow.. Ive got it bad! Lol. I got BFP with my first baby at 9 dpo....

I am an addict - usually start testing at 6 dpo EVEN though I know its wayyyyy too early - thats what ICs are for. Satisfies my itch to POAS so to speak lol...

So will start testing tomorrow.. Ive got it bad! Lol. I got BFP with my first baby at 9 dpo....

Oh let me know! I'm excited for you!!

Be careful with the ICs! My friend recently found out she was pregnant. She only had one test so she borrowed some of my ICs. Hers came back as positive. A decent line. Mine showed nothing until a few days after the missed period. (Meant to be 10ml) and it was a gray line. They were the one step. I've swore by them in the past. But the quality is going down hill I think.

She used eBay colladial? 10ml red dye in the plastic casing and they were great. I've binned the one step now and bought them. They showed a really good line at about 9dpo.

I really hope you get your BFP hun!

Don't worry we all test too early lol xxx

Last edited:

When do u test??
X

One of my boobs was tingly yesterday too!!, my right one, keep poking them today but nothing

:poke:

xxxx

When do u test??
X

One of my boobs was tingly yesterday too!!, my right one, keep poking them today but nothing

:poke:

xxxx

Il be honest I totally poke my boobs too! Haha then if they do hurt I wonder if it's because I've poked them haha
Hopefully a positive sign for you both! Cx

Hi All,

Great thread ladies...

So I have had a few symptoms:
1 dpo - nothing
2 dpo - nothing
3 dpo - boobs slightly increased in size. Lack of appetite.
4 dpo - pains in lower back mixed with tummy cramps, also had upper leg pains and need to lay down. slight headache. CM watery to creamy white
5 dpo - felt queasy this morning and headache plus still getting faint tummy cramps. creamy white CM. Boobs still bigger than normal.

That's about it really!!

Wishing you all the luck in the world ladies. Lets get some BFP's this month... :)

xx

Hey shorty!! Hope your well!

There's a few good symptoms there :) let's hope they lead you to your BFP!!

You will have to let me know how you get on.

Good luck to you too! Xx

Hi All,

Great thread ladies...

So I have had a few symptoms:
1 dpo - nothing
2 dpo - nothing
3 dpo - boobs slightly increased in size. Lack of appetite.
4 dpo - pains in lower back mixed with tummy cramps, also had upper leg pains and need to lay down. slight headache. CM watery to creamy white
5 dpo - felt queasy this morning and headache plus still getting faint tummy cramps. creamy white CM. Boobs still bigger than normal.

That's about it really!!

Wishing you all the luck in the world ladies. Lets get some BFP's this month... :)

xx

Hi Chicken!
glad to see you :) its nice that we have a few threads to chat on, keeps us occupied in the 2ww,
been on the 2ww site this afternoon, I'm addicted!! its weird that I get symptoms each month even though I'm not pregnant, AF symptoms are so similar to pregnancy symptoms, no wonder we drive ourselves crazy each month

fx for us all :friends:

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back