Who's waiting? Chat and share symptoms?

Hi lilmiss :)
Really hope you get your rainbow this month
Nice to see you back , you must of had a strong Ovulation if your spotting , I've heard this is a good sign :)

xxxx

Hi lilmiss :)
Really hope you get your rainbow this month
Nice to see you back , you must of had a strong Ovulation if your spotting , I've heard this is a good sign :)

xxxx

Ooh.. Maybe you've released two eggs!!! Xxx

Room for one more :) I'm 2dpo and since ov day I've had brown cm just on wiping nothing in my pants now that's a first for me pregnant or not so hmm. So exciting to be back :) good luck girls xxx

Sorry I meant to quote you in my last post! Lol

Sorry clover as well.

Maybe you've released two eggs? Lol xx

Well we can count down together Clover.
The wind I can't bear. My toilet timings have been out of sorts and I'm the kind of girl who cannot go for a no 2 somewhere other than home (or family) so I was holding it all day at work making the situation in bearable. I looked 5 months preggers by the end of the day!

When are you testing Clover?

Xxx

Slb24 I take vitamins and a probiotic for ladies bits.

Xxx

Xxx

Sorry about your MC hun!

If you are taking them im not sure you would be lacking in any vitamins. But it may be worth seeing your GP if you still have the metallic taste.

Good luck this month! You are meant to be more fertile after a MC! Let's hope you are and you get your rainbow. Xx

I hope yous get your BFP :D
I'm not quite in my 2ww yet, but we had the first donation of two yesterday. We have another tomorrow night. Should get my positive OPK to ight or tomorrow, so I will be able to shimmy on in here with yous :)

Good Luck and FX :D
Oh good luck, have you done Opks?

xxxxxx

Yeah Clover been doing OPKs.
Had quite alot of EWCM today :)

Ooohh I had the ov spotting once. Went to loo and there was a clear blob of jelly in my knickers with a streak of red blood through it.

Sounds very exciting. I'd love to have an IB are they not common though?? Xx

I had IB with my daughter. But it was only a tiny pink streak. When I miscarried I started bleeding 4 days early. But it was heavy. I'm heavy anyway. So I assumed it was my period. A few days after the bleeding stopped. (It lasted 3 days which is unusual or me) I took a pregnancy test because I had the symptoms and got a strong positive. I went to the early pregnancy unit and they took blood every 2 days. My hcg levels were doubling. Then I started with really bad pains an started spottting. The next blood results showed I had lost the baby. So I'm pretty sure that first bleeding was an IB?

I think you either get it or you don't to be honest. I'm not sure how common they are x

Well we can count down together Clover.
The wind I can't bear. My toilet timings have been out of sorts and I'm the kind of girl who cannot go for a no 2 somewhere other than home (or family) so I was holding it all day at work making the situation in bearable. I looked 5 months preggers by the end of the day!

When are you testing Clover?

Xxx
I'm full of wind!! I've heard pregesterone can cause wind so let's hope so
I can't do a number 2 at work either lol, its so uncomfortable holding it in though isn't it
I'm going to try to hold off testing till AF late but I know I will probably be poas by Saturday haha :p
What about you?

xxxxxxxx

Xxx

Sorry about your MC hun!

If you are taking them im not sure you would be lacking in any vitamins. But it may be worth seeing your GP if you still have the metallic taste.

Good luck this month! You are meant to be more fertile after a MC! Let's hope you are and you get your rainbow. Xx

Thank Slb24.

I know it's a bit odd isn't it! I did a pregnancy test to check and it was def negative a couple of weeks ago.

I need luck I'm not we had sex enough most of it was in the run up to ov but last week it was only Monday and Thursday!

Clover yeah I read progesterone does that along with other symptoms. I actually can't wait for the day I go back on the pill I don't even get pmt on it.

I can normally resist testing until AF date unless I've got strong symptoms. Having said that though this is the first time I have 15 cheap tests waiting in the cupboard so I have little resistance not to this time. Let's try hold out as long as possible together yeah?

Xx

Xxx

Day 7po here.... Felt like iv been in a bubble all day!!! Very sore back also X

I've got an idea!!

Ladies.. Would you mind if I put all of our symptoms together? And in order of dpo?
Using your name as well!

For example..

9dpo;
Slb24; nausea,
Random35; headaches,

10dpo;
Slb24; backache
Random35; dizzy spells

If you don't mind I will put it in my original post. It would just give me an idea of whether there are any common themes or patterns in regards to symptoms and dpo. I know everyone is different and will experience different symptoms. But we could then check on Clovers February testing thread and see those who got BFNs or BFPs. Though I am hoping we all get BFPs!!

If you are interested could you give me a list with dpo and your symptoms. And quote this post so anyone new to this thread will see it!

Xx

Last edited:
9DPO - felt slightly sick at the gym but I think I just overdid it. Also tingly boobs and noticeable cramping and also a 'warm' feeling in my lower abdomen. All could be AF signs so not reading into it too much. I won't bore you with all my symptoms Sib but feel free to look at my TTc journal 'new journal new start' where I am listing them daily.

Hope you are all ok xx

Wish I knew my dpo! Ive just consistently had sickness every eve/night for 4 nights, cramps, backache (hot bath really helps!!) creamy cm :/ and just that ' feeling ' of something is happening!

Good idea Slb24

6dpo lots of creamy cm, evening feeling sick, major wind and bloating, mild cramping & very tired (even though I'm still not in bed)

Xxx

11 DPO for me today. BFN on my test.

I feel really really tired today though. I had nine hours sleep last night, then a nap as soon as I finished work. I feel a little bit crampy and also a bit 'windy'.

Not sure what to think because I would have expected at least a squinter on my frer this morning!

I think I may have implanted at 7dpo because my temp went up, but it dropped slightly this morning. Still above my cover line though. So confused with all these mixed messages!

Last edited:
Babyfrog everyone is different Hun. I didn't get a positive test with my son until well after my AF was due. I think it was near on a week after.

So you never know. I think that's why I don't bother testing early really.

Xx

Thanks Tonks82. That's reassuring :)

Just a waiting game I suppose. Not testing early is much easier said that done ha ha.

Oh god yeah I totally understand and I'm sure I'll test early this time as I have supplies.
I usually make sure I have non in the house.

Fx crossed for you
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back