Who's waiting? Chat and share symptoms?

I've been wondering about that clover...

So we all say we have several symptoms just after ovulation. But.. Does anyone know medically when it's actually possible to get symptoms? I'm pretty sure you start producing hormones just after conception. So is it medically possible to get symptoms from 1dpo?

I'm pretty sure with my last pregnancies that I've had symptoms just after ovulation but online it says from around 3 weeks. What about you ladies? Xx

I've been wondering about that clover...

So we all say we have several symptoms just after ovulation. But.. Does anyone know medically when it's actually possible to get symptoms? I'm pretty sure you start producing hormones just after conception. So is it medically possible to get symptoms from 1dpo?

I'm pretty sure with my last pregnancies that I've had symptoms just after ovulation but online it says from around 3 weeks. What about you ladies? Xx

Its a tricky one isn't it? I've looked into this, apparently you can't get symptoms until AFTER Implantation as that's when your body starts producing HCG but there was some research done that suggests that the embryo produces another hormone BEFORE implantation which can give pregnancy symptoms, which means you could get symptoms as soon as 1dpo

I will try to find the research *Googles madly* :lol:

xxxxxx

Found this

on the topic of pre implantation symptoms, the collection of cells which after implantation is referred to as the embryo does in fact communicate with the body sending signals including the release of HCG to soften the fallopian tubes to facilitate movement of the fertilised egg and with the endometrium and ovaries. However this signalling is believed to be very subtle and unlikely to generate symptoms related to pregnancy although there appear to be women who notice symptoms pre implantation.

And this

In order for a successful pregnancy to occur your progesterone has to rise significantly at conception more than before af if no conception...right there is where early symptoms come from in the 2 ww....THEN once implantation occurs hcg will begin to release and that's when symptoms really kick in

xxxx

And this

In order for a successful pregnancy to occur your progesterone has to rise significantly at conception more than before af if no conception...right there is where early symptoms come from in the 2 ww....THEN once implantation occurs hcg will begin to release and that's when symptoms really kick in

xxxx

Thank you clover!! It's confusing me! With every pregnancy I knew I was pregnant very early on! Like a couple of days after ovulation. I wondered if I had made the symptoms up (but still ended in bfp)

It's great to share our symptoms though :) it gives me hope And helps me look out for all the signs :) whether in my head or not lol

I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm feeling very positive this month. There really is no reason as to why. Just a feeling haha

How are you feeling? Xxx

And this

xxxx

Thank you clover!! It's confusing me! With every pregnancy I knew I was pregnant very early on! Like a couple of days after ovulation. I wondered if I had made the symptoms up (but still ended in bfp)

It's great to share our symptoms though :) it gives me hope And helps me look out for all the signs :) whether in my head or not lol

I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm feeling very positive this month. There really is no reason as to why. Just a feeling haha

How are you feeling? Xxx
I'm feeling quite positive too actually, I'm not sure why!! Had really bad indegestion really thirsty and a sore throat today
What symptoms do you have hun? :)

Xxxx

They're all good signs! I'm glad your feeling positive :)

This morning I had such a bad metallic taste in my mouth. I thought I was actually bleeding. I wasn't though. My CP is high, medium to firm, and closed tight. Loads of creamy cm. Today I've had such bad heartburn and felt sickly. I've ate loads to try and get rid of it. It usually works but not today lol I'm
Tired but slept well. I think I'm too early for most of these though so I may just be run down

Xx

I'm waiting! I was feeling really nauseous yesterday Eve and sat eve but haven't done so far today. Also had mild cramping all over my abdomen and a dull back ache that's making work very hard currently! Also, food just tastes funny, can't explain it but it does :( hoping I'm not out yet! Also, way too much info I know but when I O'ed last night I had THE WORLDS WORST CRAMPS EVER!!!! Lasted for about half hour :( is that a sign?!

Oh god I thought I was the only boob prodder around here. I think if my boobs don't hurt then I'm not testing!

That metallic taste I've had in my mouth since my MC it's annoying. I wondered maybe if I was lacking in a vitamin.

I'm 6dpo been having vivid dreams, slight nausea & tiredness but think this is down to a cold, my husband has had it too. I've had loads of creamy cm and the worst wind today it's been unbearably painful. Yesterday I was trumping like a trooper thought I would take off at one point! I've had some mild cramping too.
To be honest I get all this when not pregnant, it's the sore boobs that are a sign for me that I'm in with a chance of a bfp and they feel absolutely fine at the moment. :-(

Can't wait for next week to come then I'm either preggers or going out on the tiles!

Xxx

Oh god I thought I was the only boob prodder around here. I think if my boobs don't hurt then I'm not testing!

That metallic taste I've had in my mouth since my MC it's annoying. I wondered maybe if I was lacking in a vitamin.

I'm 6dpo been having vivid dreams, slight nausea & tiredness but think this is down to a cold, my husband has had it too. I've had loads of creamy cm and the worst wind today it's been unbearably painful. Yesterday I was trumping like a trooper thought I would take off at one point! I've had some mild cramping too.
To be honest I get all this when not pregnant, it's the sore boobs that are a sign for me that I'm in with a chance of a bfp and they feel absolutely fine at the moment. :-(

Can't wait for next week to come then I'm either preggers or going out on the tiles!

Xxx
Hey Tonks
Your the same Dpo as me :)
See my boobs feel really sore before AF so no boobs are a good sign for me
AF symptoms are so bloody similar to Pregnancy symptoms

I've had bad wind too and heartburn /indegestion

ive just had a glass of coke and ive got burps lol :p

xxxxxxx

It's very annoying that pregnancy and AF symptoms are the same!!

Tonks are you taking vitamins?

Blondep.. Do you mean you ovulated yesterday and got really bad cramps? I'm not sure if it's a sign or not but I got period like cramps this month after a positive OPK xx

Just joining in the conversation. I dont know when I ovulated so it making it hard for me to figure if its possible.

On the 28 and 29, I had spotting. The typical sounding implantation bleeding spotting, much lighter than a period barely anything and was dark red but mainly brown. Since the spotting stopped (going on 3 days), I've had mild cramping in my lower abdominal. Right below my belly button. As of today my period isn't due for another 10 days, so it's too early to test. My typical cycle time is about 32-36 days.

My only symptoms I have come across are: spotting, minor cramping, a little more tired than normal, waves of minor nausea

Hi!

I've heard that you can get a positive test around 3 days after implantation bleed. It does sound like that's what you've had! Maybe give it 5 days to test?

You've defo got some symptoms. Hopefully you will get your BFP!

Good luck! Xx

Blondep.. Do you mean you ovulated yesterday and got really bad cramps? I'm not sure if it's a sign or not but I got period like cramps this month after a positive OPK xx

No O'ed as in ... Org...asmed haha! Sorry felt a bit odd just typing it normally!!

Thanks! I have never experienced anything like this before, so I guess I'll have those 5 plus days to find out.

No O'ed as in ... Org...asmed haha! Sorry felt a bit odd just typing it normally!!

Haha.. Sorry I usually put ov'd as ovulated. I thought that's what you meant lol
Tbh I wouldn't worry about writing it! There's worse things On here haha I honestly have no idea if that's a sign sorry! Cramps are though lol xx

Last edited:

Oh I thought you meant when you Ovulated too! !! Lol nothing is TMI on here haha :D

xxxxxx

Sorry, il remember in future to be a bit cleared haha ! Fingers crossed its a good sign. Anyone noticed a slight bit of swelling on their pubic bone?

Room for one more :) I'm 2dpo and since ov day I've had brown cm just on wiping nothing in my pants now that's a first for me pregnant or not so hmm. So exciting to be back :) good luck girls xxx

I haven't got any swelling! But I know your bits are meant to swell with extra blood flow but that's lower Down lol

Of course we have!! Your the same as me :) it's probably ovulation spotting. I've been reading about it recently. At least you have a sure sign you've ovulated!! 2dpo is a little early for implantation I think. Good luck though and let us know :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back