Who's waiting? Chat and share symptoms?

Hey, who wanted me to put their symptom down? I think clover and tonks were the only people?

I don't want to put them in my original post without you saying it's okay. Let me know xx
you can put mine in hun.

xx

Morning All,

How is everyone this morning??

There seems to be some really positive signs that you ladies could be BFP this month. :) Good luck everyone!!

I'm still having lower back and tummy cramps and my cervix has moved down. It is soft but still closed. Is that a good sign??

xx

Morning girls
8dpo
Symptoms today cramps lower abdo and tops of legs
No sore boobs but occasionally throbbing sensation
Nothing else at all !!!! ,

Shorty you symptoms sound promising hun

BlondeP really hope it's not AF and it's IB sweetie

xxxxxx

8dpo

Nervous feeling
Bit of bubbling
Boobs tiny bit sore
Just had a twinge

Morning girls
8dpo

xxxxxx

Me too!! I ate breakfast two hours show and already I'm starving so hoping that's a sign that something is growing haha!

Fx for everyone and lots of baby dust ❤️ If I were to fall this month it would make valentines, my birthday and our anniversary all that extra special! (And get me out of buying any presents haha!)

Morning girls
8dpo

xxxxxx

I know your a few days ahead of me but your symptoms are like mine!!

Last night when I was in bed I though AF was coming (leg pain is a big give away for me) but no! Cramps seem to radiate from my back,hip to my stomach then down the top of my legs!

My boobs are sore and tingly xx

Morning girls
8dpo

xxxxxx
Clover these sound very promising and are same as mine. Although my boobs are a little sore today but not throbbing as they have done the last few months.

BlondP I also hope its not AF. Keep us posted hun and Good Luck. xx

Last night when I was in bed I though AF was coming (leg pain is a big give away for me) but no! Cramps seem to radiate from my back,hip to my stomach then down the top of my legs!

Hi Slb24,

I really hope this is the month for you hun.

Signs sound promising. When is your AF due hun?

xx

Oh I was a bad girl last night and tested....... What was I thinking at about 5/6 dpo.......

The testing fever gripped me last night.......

Of course it was a BFN. Seeing as I also tested after drinking loads in the day and not holding my wee for long enough and tested late at night......... I have learnt nothing over the last few months.....I just need to get the urge over and done with..... :)

xx

Morning girls
8dpo

xxxxxx

Oh that's interesting , are you sure your only 4dpo?
I'm sat at work and really I'm cramping on and off
And a bit of lower back pain

xxxxx

Oh I was a bad girl last night and tested....... What was I thinking at about 5/6 dpo.......

Of course it was a BFN. Seeing as I also tested after drinking loads in the day and not holding my wee for long enough and tested late at night......... I have learnt nothing over the last few months.....I just need to get the urge over and done with..... :)

xx
Oh wow and I thought I was a poas addict lol
I'm being good so far, not tested yet

Really hope you get your Bfp in a few days :)

Xxxx

xx

Xxxx

My AF is due the 13th. I got the top +OPK test last Friday. And I was testing from CD6. So I honestly can't be any further xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 5

xx

I do it too hun! Don't worry! And good luck!! I'm hoping you get your BFP! Cx

xx

Xxxx

My AF is due the 13th. I got the top +OPK test last Friday. And I was testing from CD6. So I honestly can't be any further xx
The 2 tests below the top one also look positive so I think you may of Ovulated Thursday / Friday making you 5/6 dpo

Xxxxxx

xx

Xxxx

The 2 tests below the top one also look positive so I think you may of Ovulated Thursday / Friday making you 5/6 dpo

Xxxxxx

You can't tell me things like that!! I will be testing from tomorrow now!! Hahahahahaha

Seriously though.. Thank you :) it was my first month using them. The bottom one was Thursday evening. The others were all Friday. So I could have ovulated Thursday night/ early hours Friday morning. I was planning to start testing Friday anyway. So we will see :) we BD 27,28,29,30th so hopefully I'm covered. Xx

You can't tell me things like that!! I will be testing from tomorrow now!! Hahahahahaha

Seriously though.. Thank you :) it was my first month using them. The bottom one was Thursday evening. The others were all Friday. So I could have ovulated Thursday night/ early hours Friday morning. I was planning to start testing Friday anyway. So we will see :) we BD 27,28,29,30th so hopefully I'm covered. Xx
Think you have it coverd hun. :) Good luck lovely lady. xxx

I seriously have no idea this month when I OV as just kept getting flashing smiley faces and then gave up testing. Like you we DTD almost everyday so fingers crossed for us all.

xxx

xx

That sounds sooo like me. Im 7 dpo today and tested yesterday AND today - what was I thinking... same as you... BFN of course... sigh....

Good luck ladies - tons of baby dust to you all.

I've no symptoms here, although I DO feel a bit "wet" (sorry if tmi)... not much but a bit of a gooey wipe after a wee!

Hahaha.. sorry just when you think you cannot be more gross! ;)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back