cervical mucus after ovulation

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
Is stretchy clear CM a good or bad sign after ovulation? I am about 5/6 dpo and AF isn't due till 9th june, wondering why i have had some aches and increased cm?? Any ideas anyone? I can't be ovulating again surelY? My AF is dead regular.....confused....anyone get PG with these symptoms?? xx

I had some really wierd mucus at about the same number of dpo. Not so much egg white as thick and creamy/jelly - sorry that's a bit graphic!

Have you got tender BBs as this happened earlier for me than it normally would with PMT?

Hope it is good news for you!

No that is one symptom i never get...sore bbs, not even during AF. i keep touching them to check....h2b is loving that but they definitely feel normal! My CM is now more white and sticky too....oohh wonder what it means???? keep in touch!

oooh i just noticed u are PG.....well done....when did you test/find out...can you let me know your symptoms...i have also had a bit of a cramp but that has subsided now...god just want to know...x

Thanks.

I seemed to notice loads of symptoms really early but having spent some time digesting messages on the forum this last week I think that is probably not the norm - I guess you have to wonder if some of it is just in my mind!!!

The most prominent features have been:
mild nausea intermittently.
waking up early (which I never never normally do).
sore BBs.
funny subtle period pain type pains.

I think it seems to be really different for everyone though.

Unfortunately I am not sure exactly when I ovulated as if my BBT is to be believed it happened at least 3 days earlier than I normally would.

I tested on what I think was day 13 and got BFN but retested on day 16 and got BFP!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you - not knowing is a real pain - the 2WW goes soooo slowly!.

Let me know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back