who is on Myfitnesspal?

DaisyPurple

Reaction score
Hi girls x
I thought it would be a nice idea to see who we all are on there and we can encourage each other with our weight loss journeys without having to talk about TTc etc...
Im Daisypurple on there (obviously) lol

xx

I am - as you already know - LMAO!

You were my first PF buddy on there

xxxxxxxx

I know we're friends already but I'll give my username to anyone else who wants to add me, just let me know who you are :)

It's: LuluLaroo

I just downloaded the app on my iphone earlier, username joyzaphine. Not really sure what to do with it it's telling me I have a 1200 calorie target that seems so harsh lol and I'm breastfeeding it hasn't taken that into account at all

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but you already knew that i havent logged in for days though :blush: naughty me

Amyx89 haven't been on it in agesss as I have no friends on there for encouragement :(
help me out girls!! Lol xx

I downloaded this app a couple of months ago but have only logged on about three times. I'm so bad I need to get my finger out....I've lost a massive 2 pounds lol. Anybody mind if I add them? xxx

Resurrecting this thread, as I'm the only person currently appearing in my news feed.

Anyone active on it just now? I'm tweetyfoo on there too :)

Hi Tracey, I've not been active on there for so long, need to get it going again xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I'm on but not active at the minute. Will be back on after baby's born in April but if anyone wants to add me i'm sarahlou1045 i'll cheer you on from the sofa :)

hiya girls think iv added you all if you dont mind im new on myfitnespal but have currently lost 21lb on ww :)

I need to log in from computer later coz I've forgotten the password doh!! Xx :D
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Girls can I add some of you? Will you tell me your usernames? Or add me if you like :)I have the same username xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back