Putting a name to a face/Who is Who???

aw your all gorgeous.

just waiting for photobucket to load for me. :roll:

i dnt have many nice ones of me though lol.

ETA:

heres me. looking a little gothish for some reason lol

madness074.jpg

this is pre pregnancy.

OMG lmarszall - you have a pug!!! HOW GORGEOUS!!!! i want a pug more than anything but they are soooo expensive!!!!

how much was yours?!?

btw your really pretty x :)

Ha lol, thanks Miss Gobby :)

Yeah i have a Pug, a naughty one too. :lol:

He was £500. They are usually about £800 to £1000 but as Doug was not kennel club registered he was cheaper. Which suits me as i don't breed or show him.

And i did have to drive to Manchester to get him which sucks as i live in Southampton! :shock:

He is so funny though, not like any other dog i've ever known, always cheers me up with his clowning around :lol:

I could only afford him as i had a car bang and got some whiplash money.

I'm glad you like him!!

Lau
xxxx

like him? i LOVE HIM!!!! can i have him please? :lol:

i LURRVE pugs - been pestering DF to put some money to for my birthday and my mum has finally said yes to me having one in the house BUT i didnt realise how much they were - most round our end are like £1,000!!!!! OMG :shock:

was he a puppy when you got him?!? :)

Yeah he was 8 weeks old.

They are so expensive it sucks, took me ages to find him at 500! They are hard to breed and only have small litters which adds to the price. He was only one of two.

There is a Pug rescue society but i know there is long waiting list and alot of rescue pugs are hard work as they have health problems. Which they are prone too. Doug was recently diagnosed with Epilepsy as he had fits once a month. he is ok now just on tablets forever!

Here is him as a puppy, puppy Pugs are so adorable:
puppy.jpg

puppy2.jpg

and this is me being mean, lol!
superdog.jpg

And after he ate my bubbles
dougbubbles.jpg

You can tell i am obsessed :lol:

xx

Yeah he was 8 weeks old.

They are so expensive it sucks, took me ages to find him at 500! They are hard to breed and only have small litters which adds to the price. He was only one of two.

There is a Pug rescue society but i know there is long waiting list and alot of rescue pugs are hard work as they have health problems. Which they are prone too. Doug was recently diagnosed with Epilepsy as he had fits once a month. he is ok now just on tablets forever!

Here is him as a puppy, puppy Pugs are so adorable:
puppy.jpg

puppy2.jpg

and this is me being mean, lol!
superdog.jpg

And after he ate my bubbles
dougbubbles.jpg

You can tell i am obsessed :lol:

xx

miccinat149smaller.jpg

Sorry it's so big!

Me and Nathanael at my moms new house in the middle of nowhere in South Shropshire!

Michelle x

Hi, i just wanted to join in with pics of my family..
here is me and my husband on our wedding day.. 15th june 2002
smallweddingpictures.jpg

Here is cameron my eldest taken november last year
cameron.jpg

and bradley my youngest taken in november last year..
bradleysmall.jpg

and here is a pic of bailey, still in my tummy lol.
small22weeks.jpg

so theres my family...

dodgy photo....

13-03-06_1916.jpg

Thats me before being pg :D im not showing one of me since because i'd break the screen, im so spotty :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back