Where did you meet your partner

JMC

Reaction score
I hope this is ok to ask... but...

Where did you meet the partner of your child?

Any interesting stories...?

Myself i run my own forum, its really popular... Anyway she was a member on their, after a while we started aranging meetups... we gradually got talking and here we are now. But we basically met from the forum...

I always say the reason i started my forum up was to meet her, even though im not really a found believer of fate...

Anyone else have any interesting stories? Or was he plain and simply john smith your next door neighbour haha !

hey ya i aint got an OH but i met my ex at skool
lol we lasted 4 yrs till last june

i met my partner though hes cousin we was only friends then we just "clicked" hehe

Met my husband through my brother. Knew him for a few years before we got together, don't think my brother was very happy at the time haha.

Met my sons father in a club, he was alot older and i was only 17 so thought I was the dogs b**** lol Didnt realise he was a mates ex :? opsy

Met my OH in a club he was a friend of a friend, love at first sight-ish lol

In a nightclub (i think thats what they are called, so long since i have been in one!!!) We were both stood on our own. its a long story but its fate we met that night! Thanks to the snow!!

Jadie

I knew a guy(only on the internet) that had a brother that was drummer in my husbands band and thats how i met him... we got chatting on msn met a few weeks later got engaged...got married and its amazing! :D

jenna said:
I knew a guy(only on the internet) that had a brother that was drummer in my husbands band and thats how i met him... we got chatting on msn met a few weeks later got engaged...got married and its amazing! :D

How long was you with him before you got engaged?

i started speak to jase online as a friend we used to go on the same festival/music forum.

then we aranged to meet at reading festival and he came back to mine after, he never went home lol

xx

jenna said:
JMC said:
How long was you with him before you got engaged?

a month lol

You must of had a real great month then ! :D

How long have you been married for now? And i take it your pregnant... how many months gone are you?

JMC said:

How long have you been married for now? And i take it your pregnant... how many months gone are you?

weve been married a year in about a months time. Iv known him since i was 15 lol its amazing how fast its gone!!

im not pregnant. i stopped taking the pill last night & i joined this forum just to get a bit of advice about a few things...im not exactly looking forward to the "giving birth" part eeek!

jenna said:
JMC said:

weve been married a year in about a months time. Iv known him since i was 15 lol its amazing how fast its gone!!

im not pregnant. i stopped taking the pill last night & i joined this forum just to get a bit of advice about a few things...im not exactly looking forward to the "giving birth" part eeek!

Ah i see

So are you planning to have a baby soon?

Or are just finding out about things first before you plan anything?

well i stopped taking the pill yesterday and im not planning on taking any more...im just going to see what happends. :D im excited about it all except for the giving birth part.im not good with pain or needles..im sure it would be worth it though.

jenna said:
well i stopped taking the pill yesterday and im not planning on taking any more...im just going to see what happends. :D im excited about it all except for the giving birth part.im not good with pain or needles..im sure it would be worth it though.

Well at leased you are planning it. Me and my girlfriend never so it was a real shock

But we have adapted quick and are planning quite well for are new baby

How oldare you by the way?

im almost 18. which to some people would say is too young but im not the "drinking, smoking, going out all the time and have no responsabilities" type of person. I have a full time job and a house..my husband doesnt work right now so im doing it for both of us.

jenna said:
im almost 18. which to some people would say is too young but im not the "drinking, smoking, going out all the time and have no responsabilities" type of person. I have a full time job and a house..my husband doesnt work right now so im doing it for both of us.

are you married at 17? sorry if im being nosey... you dont have to answer. I was just wondering, because I have a friend who is 16 and indian, her parents has just made her have an arranged marriage. Tho i know thats different. But it seems like you have a mature head on your shoulders, more mature than i was at 17.

i got married when i was 16, and every one said id be divorced by now...and iv been married a lot longer than most people who get married at a "proper age"

jenna said:
i got married when i was 16, and every one said id be divorced by now...and iv been married a lot longer than most people who get married at a "proper age"

Thats great girly good on ya! I think if your in love and want to get married, then go for it :D your obviously very happy and that cant be bad can it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back