How did you and your other half meet?

Care to share more? Lol proper intrigued x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met my DH at a mutual friend's wedding. He was friends with the groom and the bride whilst I had gone to school with the bride. We were both wrecked - I remember him telling me how sexy I looked and thats all he kept saying on the coach home. When I got home I already had a text message from him saying how he wished I was cuddled up with him. We managed to go for 2 weeks without doing the deed, the early days were spent cuddled up watching movies (or rather kissing all the time and missing the film). He moved in 6 weeks later, I couldnt stand him not being with me! Oh how much has changed in 6 years..only kidding! :lol:

:shock: @Vix! no longer sweet and innnocent to me! :lol:

:rofl: a threesome!!

I like your style :wink:

:rofl:

I met my DH at a mutual friend's wedding. He was friends with the groom and the bride whilst I had gone to school with the bride. We were both wrecked - I remember him telling me how sexy I looked and thats all he kept saying on the coach home. When I got home I already had a text message from him saying how he wished I was cuddled up with him. We managed to go for 2 weeks without doing the deed, the early days were spent cuddled up watching movies (or rather kissing all the time and missing the film). He moved in 6 weeks later, I couldnt stand him not being with me! Oh how much has changed in 6 years..only kidding! :lol:

:rofl: Helen, what type of films was it AGAIN if I remember correctly found in your DVD stash :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back