**~~What's on your Mind?~~**

Is this offensive ..

' u calling me the mother of your baby isnt anything special you already have two mothers to ur children.. This birth os special to me its my first but i guess wud have felt more special if it was ur first child '

To which babydad jumps to sayin ..

' Get ova yourself i have kids iv had kids since u have known me iv let u in2 their lives an they love u off ask about u n everythin if dat aint special then i duno y im stil talkin. '

I replied ..

' :s this ent bout YOUR kids ..This is about me not carryin ur first child and not feelin as special cah u already gt ur lil famz .. N i ent n never will be a mom to ur kids .. So u tell me how dats special :s .. Maybe to u .. But they aint mine and i aint attached dont try and make me out to be some 2nd mom cause that will never be '

Am i out of order lol im wound up!!!

Didn't u and this guy split up because of his ridiculous behaviour?! (I remember the things u said he had done to u in the 'relationships' section)
So no, ur not being too harsh after the way he's treated u!
But I'm not sure why ud want to be 'special' in any way to a man who has treated u the way he has done.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Basically it all started over him trying to work his charm and get me back .. Im not going back theres no chance of that!!

Yes jayjay he got increasingly worse and my anti depressants were up'ed .. He did become violent and im now living back at my moms and thinking how to go about him seeing the baby ect

Obviously with these comments i was seriously wound up and yes i recognise i sound rude ect but he kinda deserves someone to be nasty .. He sees his other kids once a fortnight as he needs a break.. He doesnt have them
All week!! But his breaks so he can go boozing at the weekend!!
My child will never spend the night at his!
When his children are there he used to send me off to do there food m drinks while he sat on xbox!!!
Now he palms them off to his dads!!

Is this offensive ..

' u calling me the mother of your baby isnt anything special you already have two mothers to ur children.. This birth os special to me its my first but i guess wud have felt more special if it was ur first child '

' Get ova yourself i have kids iv had kids since u have known me iv let u in2 their lives an they love u off ask about u n everythin if dat aint special then i duno y im stil talkin. '

I replied ..

' :s this ent bout YOUR kids ..This is about me not carryin ur first child and not feelin as special cah u already gt ur lil famz .. N i ent n never will be a mom to ur kids .. So u tell me how dats special :s .. Maybe to u .. But they aint mine and i aint attached dont try and make me out to be some 2nd mom cause that will never be '

Not sure what's happened previously by It sounds like your vein childish in these three texts. If you don't accept his children and his past you shouldn't have gotten preg by him x

And i accepted his children 100%
Cooked for them
Washed school uniform
Tidyd there bedroom
Occupied them as the dad used to sit on xbox n shout if they med to much noise ect ..
Yes i am only 20 so guess got alot more 'growing to do'
That day he wanted to use them tell me its special of me .. Tell me im his mother of his child like it was somthing he felt was special when clearly is not..

I could only go by the info you provided. U asked opinions on the texts, that was mine.

Secondly regardless of how many kids a man has he probably does think the mother of them is special.

Now violence I don't condone , an am glad that at 20 ESP. You were mature enough to get out. Well done for that , I'm sure it wasn't easy.

Xx

ah what is with the weather...barely slept last night and just as i got into bed my nose started bleeding, and went on for a good 10 minutes. I'd hoped the decent thunder storm would have eased the mugginess, but its still really humid and the thunder is still rolling around in the distance.

Is this offensive ..

I replied ..

Didn't u and this guy split up because of his ridiculous behaviour?! (I remember the things u said he had done to u in the 'relationships' section)
So no, ur not being too harsh after the way he's treated u!
But I'm not sure why ud want to be 'special' in any way to a man who has treated u the way he has done.

Basically it all started over him trying to work his charm and get me back .. Im not going back theres no chance of that!!

Yes jayjay he got increasingly worse and my anti depressants were up'ed .. He did become violent and im now living back at my moms and thinking how to go about him seeing the baby ect

Obviously with these comments i was seriously wound up and yes i recognise i sound rude ect but he kinda deserves someone to be nasty .. He sees his other kids once a fortnight as he needs a break.. He doesnt have them
All week!! But his breaks so he can go boozing at the weekend!!
My child will never spend the night at his!
When his children are there he used to send me off to do there food m drinks while he sat on xbox!!!
Now he palms them off to his dads!!

No offence, but why would you want him to have anything to do with LO? You obviously don't trust him enough to let him have LO over night and he palms his kids off to the nearest taker... Plus he's been violent, I don't think any child should be around anyone (mother or father) if they have been violent. Not having a go, but if it was me I would want to be as far away as possible from him!!

:hug: hope things get better for you xxx

Feels disgusting, so sweaty!! Far too humid!!!! x

Cause i believe with access with me in charge with him coming to my moms it will save him being a prat and taking to court to get access where you have to go to parent centres with social workers ect .. hes already took the other mom to court who stopped him seeing his other kids and won over night access! I dont want that at all
Its easier now with being at my moms im geting my strong self back.
I appreciate what your saying to dont think i havnt thought about ssyin bugger off ur never seeing bubz .. Infact id love to .. i just no what will happen and dont want him to end up getting that overnight access ect

Well had a really hot curry for dinner - so hot I couldn't finish it in the end cos my mouth was on fire. Did manage half and baby started going mental - but no signs of labour. Argh!

Fx the hot curry works Frankie!

Having real difficulty sleeping at the moment. Been lying in bed since 10 listening to DH snoring. I could be a nice wife and make his packed lunch I suppose......

Fx the hot curry works Frankie!

Having real difficulty sleeping at the moment. Been lying in bed since 10 listening to DH snoring. I could be a nice wife and make his packed lunch I suppose......

Hope you eventually got to sleep

The hot curry succeeded in making me very very sick throughout the night. Hubby was a star bless him, but I felt really rotten. There was a slight part of me that hoped that being so sick may kick start something as I was also really crampy, but it came to nothing. Woken up this morning feeling rough and vowing to never have another spicy curry!

had 3 hrs sleep spent the whole night up coughing :( now i need to get ready to go for a scan think its safe to say im going straight back to sleep when i get home

Still waiting to be seen by the midwife, my appt was at 9am! With the worlds most unsympathetic boss I know he's going to be an arse today about me coming in so late. :(

Tracey is becoming aware that baby has been very quiet the last day or so.

I normally have a very active little one in there, and can't remember the last proper kick. Sometimes I think I feel something and then second guess myself as its much of nothingness.

Not panicking yet ... but monitoring the situation

I normally have a very active little one in there, and can't remember the last proper kick. Sometimes I think I feel something and then second guess myself as its much of nothingness.

I'm in the same boat...
Me and this baby are having words when she's born!! x

Emma is listening to Small Bump by Ed Sheeran :) X

I'm in the same boat...
Me and this baby are having words when she's born!! x

Mine is grounded till its 40! :whistle:

I'm having a lazy sofa day after being up half the night with vomiting and diarrhea. Hubby is taking good care of me though :) might have a wee nap soon.

Thank u. Feeling better now but milking it so that hubby makes dinner lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER