What's your babies name?

If baby is a boy we will call him James Ivor after my maternal grandfather and my father. If baby is a girl we will call her Elizabeth Ann after my hubby's grandmother and mum.

at the moment my baby girl will either be keira Leigh Ann or Lexi Leigh Ann, gonna wait and see what she fits to more once shes here xxxx

We don't know what we're having yet but for a Boy we have Joshua Anthony (Anthony was my Grandads name he passed away last august, baby is due exactly a year after he died! Family feels like it's fate so seemed right to have his name as the middle name) for a girl we have Olivia not decided on a middle name yet i've left girls names to OH because i picked the boys name. Although i would have put my foot down if i didn't like what he came up with ;) lol x

You all have lovely names :) x

I've got d's called Harvey Leonard (after both our grandfathers who are deceased) and this one we've toyed with the names poppy-rose, Scarlett, savannah and violet for a girl and for a boy oh likes Rhys but I'm not keen and I like roman but oh doesn't like!

Lovely names girls :)

We have Elexis Joy Barraclough if its a girl and Jacob for a boy...still to come up with a middle name for the boys name, its taken us that long to actually agree on a boys name to begin with, it may take twice as long to come up with a middle name too :lol: xx

We currently have Emilia Faye for a girl, really struggling with boys names but we like Dexter but worried people will just think of the TV show dexter where he is a serial killer..hmm may have to rethink boys names lol

You all have such lovely names for you lo's! I'm struggling. My oh and I have very different taste in names; I like unusual and traditional names, he likes modern ones.

For a boy I like Frederick. He likes Freddie, which I do like but I would prefer something 'stronger' almost. We may have to compromise and go with Fred! To be honest whichever variation we went with, it's bound to be shortened to Fred anyway, or Freddie when he's little and elderly!

For a girl I liked Freda, after my grandmother. OH doesn't, so we thought Freya which isn't dissimilar. I also really like Connie, Autumn and Willow.

As for middle names - who knows!!!!

Last edited:
wow babyelmo your daughter has a beautiful name :) xx

We currently have Emilia Faye for a girl, really struggling with boys names but we like Dexter but worried people will just think of the TV show dexter where he is a serial killer..hmm may have to rethink boys names lol

OMG I LOVE that show, we're watching it atm. Up to series 4 and loving it lol

Good name though, I like it alot! And Emilia Faye is lovely too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back