**~~What's on your Mind?~~**

Tracey is very tired and is counting down the hours till bedtime ... OH has organised visitors tonight .. so not in the mood

I think my OH thinks I've decided to live my life as a hermit.. I can never be bothered entertaining people anymore!

His aunt came at dinner time, we hadn't eaten yet ... I was about to put it on when she arrived, have only just eaten .. was ready to chew off my own arm. Thankfully she didn't stay very long.

Ready for my bed now:nap:

am clock watching counting down the minutes to see my OH again! not seen him since Friday night, he has been down on Manchester with his mates seeing Stone Roses.

baby has been very quiet too, hardly moving at all. I went round to see my sister last night and when her man started talking baby wriggled like mad for a minute, then stopped. i wonder if it thought it was daddy??

he was pissed last night and phoned me about midnight (was not impressed as I was sound asleep) asking to put phone to the bump so he could speak to his baby!!

god i love him so much. Feel like I am falling for him all over again!!

Midwife apt in a couple of hours - I guess this will be the last one before my due date. Omg! Come on baby!

How exciting frankie! Hope baby doesn't keep u waiting! :)

Apparently my mw wasn't working yesterday but is today, she told me wrong on Friday :wall: hoping to have a message from her soon as she is only working til 2pm xx

I'm wondering how two Tesco value bourbon biscuits just managed to taste like the nicest food ever.....maybe because they were the first biscuits (other than about three ginger nuts for nausea) I've had since my BFP

Apt went well measuring aprox 8lb 6oz, 4/5 engaged and booked in at 39+3 for membrane sweep!

Wow you've got a big healthy baby there Frankie lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Wow you've got a big healthy baby there Frankie lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

tell me about it, and i think im mad for booking myself into the MLU with no access to an epidural or even pethedine. Just water, g&a and reflexology?!

Well another day down and failed by my midwife again :( She is now off work and not heard anything from her since 8.30am! This baby is never gonna make an appearance :( xx

Well another day down and failed by my midwife again :( She is now off work and not heard anything from her since 8.30am! This baby is never gonna make an appearance :( xx

so sorry Kanga, are you under community midwives, can you give them a call and see if they'll send a midwife out to you to do a sweep or find out if you can be seen at a local clinic?

Roo is just far too comfy, i'm sure he'll make an appearance when the time is right for him xx :hugs: Doesn't stop it being any less frustrating though does it. :hugs:

Thank u frankie, it really is so frustrating waiting now. Never thought I would struggle so much going overdue.

I don't know how to get hold of any other mw's, only have my mw's number and then the emergency numbers. It's not exactly an emergency at the mo :(

Sounds like ur having a healthy sized baba :) ur so lucky being booked in for a sweep at 39+3 too xx

What I have spent the last 2 days doing :) 1000 piece jigsaw. Now to find another one to do...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341333849.101476.jpg

Congrats to the ladies in tri 3 who've recently had babies. I want mine now please! :)

Congrats to the ladies in tri 3 who've recently had babies. I want mine now please! :)

Ha ha!! You read my mind! 5 days until due date, 4 days until my sweep, come on LO, let's get moving now!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Ooh I hope things move soon for you Frankie and Zoe xx

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Fx for some more Tri 3 babies very soon!!

Well the weather is miserable in the NW, so just going to vegetate on the sofa all day. A very lazy day off! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back