Baby wipes on newborns..

DermaH20 WaterWipes are revolutionary new baby wipes, unlike any other on the market. Preservative-free, they are kind to your babys skin and help avoid nappy rash. These are the purest and mildest baby wipes, containing only 99.9% water and 0.1% fruit extract.

DermaH20 WaterWipes are revolutionary new baby wipes, unlike any other on the market. Preservative-free, they are kind to your babys skin and help avoid nappy rash. These are the purest and mildest baby wipes, containing only 99.9% water and 0.1% fruit extract.

Where do you get them from, any ideas?

I think it really depends on the sensitivity of your babies skin. I used cotton wool on Phoebe for the first couple of days but I just found it difficult on poos. So I started using wipes and she's been fine, I put sudocream on her once a day in a morning because obviously she's been in a nappy for a little longer.
If you want to try them then take them, it's up to you what you use not them. They are just there to help and advise xx

The antenatal class I went to when pregnant with my son said the same thing, the hospital won't allow it blah blah blah, but tbh they cna't stop you and we used wipes from day 2 in hospital coz it was easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back