**~~What's on your Mind?~~**

frankie247

Reaction score
For those of you who visit the girlie room section of the forum, you've no doubt seen or posted in the thread there of the same title.

For those of you who don't know, it's basically like a status update - a couple of sentences as to what is currently on your mind.

I thought it would be a great idea to have a pregnancy related one. I think friends are sick of baby related status updates, so thought we could talk away - the more baby orientated the better. I'll start us off...

Frankie has just got round to packing her bag for the hospital - I think I have far too much stuff as its so difficult to know what I'll need, but exciting never the less.

Your turn ladies...

Last edited:
Nat has the remains of her first migraine since January.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Tracey is feeling very pregnant today (and not in a good way iykwim) someone hug me and tell me it will be ok!

Also at only 21 weeks pregnant I'm stressing about childcare :wall2:

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Sarah thinks my little man loved it when daddy tickled mummys belly in the middle of the night as he kicked like mad for about an hour <3

Becky feels very disappointed that she sat around the pool waiting for her first aqua natal class in what felt like 100degree heat only to be told it had been cancelled grrr

Last edited:
Jessy wishes she was outside in the sun but is on sofa due to nasty uti ouucchhhiiieee!!

1 week to go.. come on baby mummy doesnt fancy a sweep :) x

Zoë only has 3 days left at work, bring on Maternity leave and meeting my baby!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Baby kicking me as I listen to music...wonder if he/she is saying 'good taste' or 'change the record!!!' :lol:

Last edited:
Very chuffed my baby niece was born happy and healthy today and it encouraged me to get my bum in gear and finish my hospital bag :) xxx

Awww bless Taffy - we had a little niece on Sunday 20th!

Does the little lady have a name yet?

xxxxxxxx

Congrats to you too hun :) Yes she is Seraph Millie xxx

Emma is still buzzing from yesterdays scan and counnting down to the next one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member