**~~What's on your Mind?~~**

Tracey is becoming aware that baby has been very quiet the last day or so.

I normally have a very active little one in there, and can't remember the last proper kick. Sometimes I think I feel something and then second guess myself as its much of nothingness.

Not panicking yet ... but monitoring the situation

I'm in the same boat...
Me and this baby are having words when she's born!! x

Mine is grounded till its 40! :whistle:

:lol: I like your thinking!..

I'm only 5 weeks pregnant but am so nervous, can't wait to get to 12 weeks and know everything is ok.

Sat eating a big bowl of vanilla ice cream, with fluff sauce and hersheys chocolate sauce, mmmmmmmmmmmm :D X

Tracey's MIL fed her so much at dinner she can't move!

On a funny note the family were sitting at the other side of the room tonight and they saw my belly move! ... cue 5 adults giggling like 5 year olds

This weekend, I've tried Raspberry leaf tea, a hot madras for dinner and just had a bath with Clary Sage, and.. nothing!! She is way too comfy in there!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I've tried everything hun, RLT, EPO, clary sage baths and clary sage bump massages, dtd, walking and had a sweep and nothing!! Now a week overdue and been trying since week 36!! Baby definitely only gonna come when he is ready! Xx

I'm just impatient with everything, and when I found out 37 weeks is actually full term, I've been on a mission, just isn't happening!!:)

Im due on Sat and only tried dtd and hto food, but i love hot food anyway lol so its a normality for baby to taste the spice lmao
Ive had a bath everyday since 12 weeks preg also lol
come on baby!

Sat waiting to hear from midwife to see if I can see her today for another sweep! Never thought I would get to a week over due, so feeling so frustrated and sad today :( xx

Aww kanga really hope things start moving along for u soon!!

I'm having a very glam birthday so far!! About to put a wash on, then go have a shower, the clean the kitchen. Does life get better?? *huff*
On a brighter note, hubby is only working this morning and is bringing me out for lunch later, and I'm getting a tour of the delivery suite tonight. AND I got a pregnancy massage as a birthday present to look forward to (though its not for another 2 weeks - huff again)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Happy birthday Jayjay! Enjoy ur lunch out later. Shame ur massage is 2 weeks away!

I was on my own doing jobs on my birthday too. Think I sorted out baby clothes :) xx

Lol I've just put on a wash full of baby's clothes and sheets. How birthdays have changed for me lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh poor you Kanga, it won't be too much longer, but must be so frustrating! X x

Happy Birthday Jayjay, sounds like lunch will be nice and hubby will be spoiling you! x :)

Happy Birthday Jayjay!!

Hope Roo comes soon Kanga xx

I am wishing there was a animal NHS after spending £50 down the vets on the cat this morning. I also wish I could find out what his many allergies were so this sort of thing wouldn't happen

Happy Birthday Jayjay!

Thats nice of hubby to take you out x

Tracey is completely fascinated by seeing her bump move :love:

Happy Birthday Jayjay! x

LO is being really squirmy!! It's rather uncomfortable!! x

Tracey is very tired and is counting down the hours till bedtime ... OH has organised visitors tonight .. so not in the mood

Tracey is very tired and is counting down the hours till bedtime ... OH has organised visitors tonight .. so not in the mood

I think my OH thinks I've decided to live my life as a hermit.. I can never be bothered entertaining people anymore!

just had a nice hot curry dont think it will do anything though i eat spicy food all the time but LO has been moving alot more than normal today so fx:pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back