Can I just say and birthdays!

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Thank you for the PF girls that commented on my fb status today! Notice how none of my 'real' friends have, hence the birthday problem!

So to celebrate my 23rd or not to celebrate! Thinking of this weekend. What are everyone else planning/done for their birthdays while preggo??
Should I skip the bday and do a baby shower thing (so not for me but might encourage my friends to come visit me!)

Happy Birthday! I think you should celebrate your birthday! Even if its just to go out for a meal :)

Haha it's not until next Thursday but thanks all the same :) what the he'll to do tho Arghhhh!

I still went out with my friends, we went for a meal at Frankie & Bennys! Really enjoyed it too :) I still say go out, even if just for a meal, will do you the world of good!

Aww happy Birthday Hun, PF are your new BFF'S feck the rest of them :)

It's mine in a couple of weeks too, not sure what I want to do either! A whole nights unbroken sleep with a lie in would be nice and a day of stuffing my face with naughty foods would suit me just now!

Stuff your friends. organise something you'll really like even if its just a meal or a cinema night. Don't just let it pass be as selfish as you like.

sounds like you need to be more direct unfortunately hun, they aren't getting the hint, not that you should have to but maybe drop them all a text to see if they are up for anything, that way you know one way or the other and can plan xx

Happy Birthday Pinky!!

:yay:

Hope you have a great night, whatever you do!

:yay:

aww. that kinda suxs. Mine was a couple of weeks ago. DH and I went to cinema and for dinner. Then my partner and I went for dinner the next night. xxx

Damn it - just re-read that. Should say my DANCING partner - makes me sound awful dodgy spending one night with my husband and the next with my partner. oooops.

I'd be more direct if I were you. Ask you're friends if they're up for going for dinnner, or what ever you want seeing as its ur last child free birthday. Like Pos said - they obviously aint taking the hint.
xxx

aww. that kinda suxs. Mine was a couple of weeks ago. DH and I went to cinema and for dinner. Then my partner and I went for dinner the next night. xxx

Freudian slip there?? :rofl: just when you think u got to know someone ;)

xx

Its really not good - especially when my DANCING (just making sure i write this properly this time.) partner- is 65 and female! lol
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back