Help me find Royal Blue Babygrow/T-shirt?

teampc

Reaction score
As the title says really I am trying to find a plain royal blue baby grow or baby t-shirt but Im struggling, so I thought it was worth getting a bit of help with the search :)

Basically I personalise clothes (usually volkswagen related) and I want to use my skills to make a toronto maple leafs style baby grow or t-shirt for my hubby (He's a massive hockey fan and maple leafs are his team)
Now doing the design and stuff is no problem at all, but its no good if I cant find the right colour babygrow to start off with lol

Help :D

you could get a white 1 the buy a royal blue clothing dye :) i have done this before now when the colour didnt match haha

you could get a white 1 the buy a royal blue clothing dye :) i have done this before now when the colour didnt match haha

you know what, thats not a bad idea :)
I buy baby stuff a lot for the business but none of my normal places have anything the right kind of colour so dye might be the way forward :)

Alternatively I could do a white babygrow with the design in the blue...but I wanted it to match hubbys hockey shirt which is blue with the design in white :lol:

i mess with my kids clothes all the time mainly with rhinestones though haha

I love doing kids stuff, all my friends always want things for their kids which is always fun as I get to have a play with designs and things :)

I think I'll look for dye next time I'm in town and give that a go, I've never dyed anything before so that will be something new for me :)

Oh rhinestones....sparkly fun, I love my bedazzled type thingy

ive used the dye before its alright and so long as you follow the instructions it will come out perfect

Well I have made it .... so i thought you guys might like to see the results :)
(I know its a bit darker than royal blue but I decided it was close enough lol...if we have a girl though she will need a ribbon or something so people know its a girl lol)

ml001.jpg

ml002.jpg

it was bought in the end, I was in m&s the other day and they had a pack of mixed bright coloured ones so I now have another 4 plain baby grows that I can be creative with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back