**~~What's on your Mind?~~**

16 week MW appointment today (delayed cos of honeymoon :), can't wait! I'm sure I'll get bored of them but still seems like a novelty!

Good luck dyscochick - will it be the first time to hear heartbeat?

T minus 3 minutes till hometime then its the weeeeekend! Happy weekend everyone, hope you have a relaxing couple of days xx

Really not happy with these sharp, shooting, lightning bolt pains I keep getting right up my foof!! What gives?!

Meant to be tidying up.... really cba..

Good luck dyscochick - will it be the first time to hear heartbeat?

yep heard heartbeat for the first time, oooh it was great! we decided not to get a doppler to avoid the inevitable panic if i couldn't ever find it, so loved it when she got it first time! a couple of punches too!

why cant they make nice tasting heartburn meds? My heartburn is really bad but at least gaviscon clears it up.

Shortly off to delivery triage for my ctg and pick up my meds to take before the c-section on monday. eek

why cant they make nice tasting heartburn meds? My heartburn is really bad but at least gaviscon clears it up.

Shortly off to delivery triage for my ctg and pick up my meds to take before the c-section on monday. eek

eurgh I hate gaviscon!

Well it's sunny today, but OH is working til gone 9pm so maybe today I will get the housework done... who knows lol! x

I quite like gaviscon :oooo: I drink it straight from the bottle :lol:

It doesn't so a lot for my heartburn though :wall2:

How exciting that you are getting a c-section on Monday!!! EEEEEK :dance: I WILL be stalking :yay:

I quite like gaviscon :oooo: I drink it straight from the bottle :lol:

It doesn't so a lot for my heartburn though :wall2:

How exciting that you are getting a c-section on Monday!!! EEEEEK :dance: I WILL be stalking :yay:

The aniseed one makes me gip, so takes about 3 attempts to swallow it and keep it down! An old lady who's a customer at the shop OH works in brought him some mint flavour as she was sick of seeing him suffering with heartburn. So i shall see what thats like! Rennies cool tablets have stopped working for me :( X

getting ready to go to hospital for induction tommorrow but im getting some tighinings already so hopefully wont be long, or im just kidding myself because i hate the thought of being in hospital for days

I'm wondering when this sickness bug is going to leave my house, hubby now in bed with it. Just 3 kids left to get it... I'm waiting for it, buckets in hand! :shock:

getting ready to go to hospital for induction tommorrow but im getting some tighinings already so hopefully wont be long, or im just kidding myself because i hate the thought of being in hospital for days

eek good luck!

I'm wondering when this sickness bug is going to leave my house, hubby now in bed with it. Just 3 kids left to get it... I'm waiting for it, buckets in hand! :shock:

Hope everyone in your house feels better soon x

Just put on the last load of baby's washing! Once its dry, I'll finish my hospital bag, and then all I have to do is give birth!! YIKES!! X

I love how you say it like its the easiest part of the whole thing! :lol:

Lol, just trying to make myself feel better about having to go through it lol x

Wondering (even though I've already done it once) when should I get my bag ready?!

Would really like some wedding RSVP's now, starting to panic that nobody is going to come :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back