whats is this pain?

Bellarina

Reaction score
hey girls

yesterday and today i have been having this achy/niggling pain in what i originally thought was my bladder but upon telling my mum and showing her she said it seems more like my womb/uterus area
this doesnt surpise me as iv had constant cramps etc this whole cycle...but this pain is different to any i have had the whole time ttc...and now and again i get like a sharp twinge there

any ideas girls? obv never being pregnant i have no idea if it could be implantation or something (its occured 8 & 9 dpo)

xxxxxx

Hmmm its possible hun! When were you planning on testing

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

I implanted 9dpo so it could be :lol:

(I didn't feel anything though ??? Although maybe I did have some AF like pains that day?? My Excel sheet is at work so I'll double check tomorrow!)

xxxxxxxxxxx

sounds promising! I noticed I am having uterus pain too but I'm on my fertile days, I'd just take the next couple of days easy, rest rest rest....and hope for the BEST!

Im testin on sunday....mothers day :)
been gettin lots of cm everyday aswell
xxxx

Wish I knew hun I've been having those pains along with sharp stabbing pains since 4dpo and I'm now 3 days late :(

Oh sound promising hun, fx it is implantation :) xxx

Just to confirm Bellarina that I did have some really noticeable pains 9dpo :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx

yep me too, think my pains were around CD7-8 though then got nothing after than until my BFP. It was the first time i had felt them, but I thought that was only cause it was the first cycle that I was actually in tune with my body so had maybe just never noticed before. But turned out it was my BFP!

lots of CM is promising too!

good luck. xx

thanks girls (thanks for looking on ur excel in work carnat hun).....

still lots of cm today and the weird pain has gone today so only had it 8 & 9 dpo so hopefully its a good sign....i may even invest in a frer for sundays testing (never used frer before...il be 13dpo)

I hope its implantation pain - lots of luck

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back