Right, what is this?!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
So as I said yesterday I was having cervix issues where upon I was getting confused.

Anyway today I have been very uncomfortable. Imagine, if you will, a 15 cm ruler lodged on the top bit of your pubic hair( if you have some) that wiggled about when you walk. The whole stabbing type pain is in this area too...

Keep getting hit with waves of sickness... Will catch me off guard and is worse in afternoon evening. Not actually been sick yet.

Is this an ovulation sign? I have had poss opk sticks for a few days now.

FYI this is the first time that I have ovulated in 2 years-been on combined pill

x

This sounds v v similar to what I had wen I came off the pill,was v paiful durin sex,like my oh was hooting somethin that pushed into my stomach!? Pain continued on and off for few days then went,I still don't know exactly what it was but I convinced myself it was pg related,only 4 af to turn up bang on time. Fell pregnant cycle 2!! Good luck x

I get some feelings like this, kinda feels like a heavy pressure as if my insides are swollen and are pressing down
I started taking Pregnacare conception vitamins and since then haven't really had this feeling again, not sure if it was the vitamins stopping it or just me not taking notice of it any more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back