What do you hate?

I hate heartburn ...
People thinking you cant do anything when your pregnant..
People who feel they need to tell you how to do everything and how to look after a baby etc

p.s smess i can still paint my toenails :D ive found a very weird position where i can still reach them yay

I hate coffee, roast chicken, apple&blackurrant cordial since I've been pregnant, I also hate being told 'your not ill your just pregnant' everytime I try and moan about my awful morning sickness, it bloody feels like I'm ill so back off!!!!!

Beth please with photographic evidence tell me how lol...: x x

I hate heartburn! Xxx

I second that!
I also hate being told pregnancy isn't an illness, I know its not but sometimes we get symptoms like its a bloody illness.
I'm sick of my friends who have never had children saying ill go early 'how would you know?' Nobody can predict that.
I'm also sick of the opposite, 'first time mums always go overdue, it will be a june baby'.
I'm not hating much food at the moment, I wish I hated chocolate cos I eat far too much of the stuff.
And finally I hate being bored. Feel like I've been waiting an eternity to have this baby and I've got over 6 weeks left x

1) the bigges hate it my midwife(s)
2) then people telling me what i can and cant do, or having a go at me when i do something i can handle that they think i cant!
3) people touching me (mainly women i work with)
4) people askin how i havent popped him out yet . . . im only 23 weeks for godsake!
5) getting stared at by people in town
. . .
. . .
as you can tell the list goes on! but i think im lucky as these are all things other people make me feel, not the actual pregnancy!

Chicken.. Eww!! Haven't eaten it for 26 weeks now! Yuk yuk yuk! Also the fact that cause I'm getting bigger, when I've gone shopping and seen some of the lovely fashion stuff and but know I'll look awful in it being preggers so sticking to a few tops and trousers and mixing and matching!! All worth it in the end tho! X

The smell of my entire kitchen. The washing machine, the sink, the fridge, the oven... everything stinks to my skewiff sense of smell. This stops after tri 1, right? RIGHT?! :)

I hate heartburn, i hate looking like a fatty and i hate having to roll instead of just getting out of bed or off the sofa.. :lol:

:lol: Couldn't have put it better myself. Defo detest the fatty bit haha x

I hate heartburn - with a passion!! Never really had it before, wouldnt have known what it felt like, and now, since being preggers, its jjust crippled me.
I hate people having an opnion about everything that you do - ive walked to work and back every week since I was 4 weeks, which is a 3 mile round trip, and good god, the amount of comments about 'how do I do it, should I be doing it, etc,etc'!
I hate having to fully wake up and do a full risk assessment before I have to turn over at night - its like a military operation.
I hate having to now take the time to moisturise myself religiously every night to try and prevent stretchmarks - although to be fair, this is working so far!
God, I sound like a right moaner - can you tell im near the end, lol!
x

Ha-Ha !!
Totally get the 'turning in bed' operation - 27 weeks an already cant do it !!
Must admit agree with all of these hates !!
And god I miss my training.........doing Yoga and hate everyone telling me I shouldn't !! xx

I have hated Banana's since i was about 5 weeks pregnant, makes me feel ill just looking at them! I used to have 1 every day!
I hate the morning sickness although it is finally starting to ease off, havent been sick for a week, fingers crossed!
I hate people commenting on your bump saying 'oh you look huge for 19 weeks' or 'you have a tiny bump' It really does depend on what im wearing or what time of day it is to how big it looks and i like my bump people so back off haha!!

The smell of my entire kitchen. The washing machine, the sink, the fridge, the oven... everything stinks to my skewiff sense of smell. This stops after tri 1, right? RIGHT?! :)

I second this. I hate the smell of everything.
I hate not having an appetite or fancying any food.
I hate weeing a lot
I hate being bloated and uncomfy 24/7
I hate having no coffee
I hate feeling crap in general
*moan moan moan* lol

I have hated Banana's since i was about 5 weeks pregnant, makes me feel ill just looking at them! I used to have 1 every day!

Its the only fruit that I can eat at the moment... My diet would be toast and peanut butter if it was not for the banana.... I feel for you...

Am hating chocolate but hoping will get a taste for it in a week. Cannot miss Easter chocolate. :-(

My ex boyfriend to be quite honest, has a worse effect than food. Don't help when he wont get out of my house either! lol

i hate the smell of alcohol, which my OH finds so amusing as i love (loved) a big glass of red, ooh the thoughts making me heave!!

Hate smoking the most closely followed by meat, I am a veggie but I'm even more repulsed by it now!
Stinky people when your out! Had to walk out of DVD shop the other day as there was a right reesty woman in there making me want to heave! They always seem to be near me!
I've had a cold this week which in some ways has been great as my sense of smell has nearly gone amazing how much less the nausea is when you can't smell everything!

Last edited:
I hate how my sense of smell has gone into overdrive. DH says I've got a nose like a blood hound now.

I hate heartburn, lack of sleep, being used as a punch bag, being out of breath after walking 5 steps.

Moan over.

ooh pink panther my sense of smell is really strong now too, i cant stand it x

the smell of meat cooking. Just been to cook my husband chilli for tea, ended up chucking it out and he's going down the chippy instead. Weird cause loving McD's just now but the smell of mince cooking made me nearly throw up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back