What are you NOT eating?

I can't drink coffee at all anymore! Tbh I'm not enjoying much food at all, and not because of sickness I just don't fancy anything. So I'm forcing myself. Looking forward to enjoying food again!

ditto^^^^:)

Almond Milk (vanilla flavor). I enjoyed 2 glasses out of it, and then the very next day I couldn't tolerate seeing the container in the fridge. Made me feel like throwing up each time I saw it, so DH finally dumped it down the drain.

Tetley redbush teabags are pretty much caffeine free. If you've got your Emma's diary yet, there's an advert in there saying how much caffeine is in them. I unfortunately cannot stand the thought of drinking tea at the moment.

Hope this helps - Sunnyb xxx

I haven't got any strong food aversions...probably too early. I am on decaff tea and coffee. I don't think I could put yoghurt in my mouth any more. I had some the other day that tasted 'wrong' it was still in date but it has put me off.

xx

i work for nandos and i cant stand the food now im pregnant :-( i used to love it sand i get it free!! booo!

Discovered a new one this morning D: The rosemary crackers finally had to go. It's really strange to me how even just seeing the box is enough to make you ill..

Not really gone off anything yet although OH was eating a bowl of weetabix the other day and I thought it smelt like wee!! lol

Found 2 this weekend that I normally love, sausages and garlic bread, couldn't go near either..... it's a crying shame x

I can't stomach eggs still...in any form! Also chicken (but that might be because I threw up my chicken dinner so it's put me off) or beef mince. Can't abide the smell of any cooking apart from a bakery smell!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back