What chore do you love doing?

Ooooooooooooooo i love bleach!!!!!

I love cleaning the wheelie bin after its been emptied..... lots of bleach and then i don't like putting rubbish in it cos i like the smell!!!!
:shhh:

I love doing the washing up and cleaning down all the sides and cupboard fronts so it looks immaculate again. Don't like the drying up so i leave it to dry and OH puts it all away.

I have to agree with the clean bed thing, in fact I'm gonna change the bed tonight! We don't have a garden so I can't hang them out to dry in the wind, I just use an extra bit of conditioner so the smell sticks around.

Mmmmm clean sheets :sleep:

love hoovering, my dyson is my fave thing ever. I was so excited when it arrived :rotfl:

I also like cleaning the kitchen :D

i hate my dyson its sooooo horrible to me!!! lol

i like to polish :clap:

Chores, what are chores??? :think: Can't say I love doing any of it, but I do love it when my house is sparkly clean, not that it often is :roll:

Hoovering (downstairs though, that Dyson is bloody heaby lugging upstairs) and polishing. Lurve the smell of a nice, cleanly polished front room :lol:

I like cooking and vacuuming. That Is All.

I HATE putting clean washing away, which is why my washing basket is full up to the ceiling!

Eating, i suppose its got to be done!! :lol:

beanie said:
love hoovering, my dyson is my fave thing ever. I was so excited when it arrived :rotfl:

I was just the same!!!!

I agree though, it is a pain to get upstairs!!

I hate chores...all of them...literally!
My house is a total tip...unfortunately Phil hates chores too lol.

i dont like any of it but if i have to say 1 its cleaning my kitchen and im one of those people that has to have certain sprays for certain jobs lol cant be doing with these multi ones my favourite though flash spray with bleach for the kitchen mmmmm xxx

I use the flash spray with bleach for the kitchen too!
Although kind of sets off my asthma if i use too much!!!

i have a fascination with cleanin my bathroom, i dunno y!! i just cud stay in there hours n tidy tidy even wen its clean!!

Hi

Well im a clean freak , i love doing all of it, laundrys a bt of a pain at this house cuz i have to walk across the building to do it and did i mention stairs :x
The one chore i absolutly hate doing is washing the floors i have no idea why but ide much rather clean a bathroom then do the floors.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back