Whats every1 getting the OH's for christmas??

well...... I have finally finished Brian's

I have got him mobile phone, jeans, jumpers, tshirts, jacket, CD's DVD's, Books, the new COD for the PS3, Hair clippers, loads of sweeties etc, and some aftershave stuff.

When I come to wrap it up, I will just put somethings from me and some from Arianna

I've got him a DVD so far, we were undecided whether to bother with each other or not this year so I'm playing it safe while we still have some money..!! I remember him saying he wanted something but its £50 and he cant afford it, so might do some digging and find out what that was... otherwise, I'll maybe pay for a months gym membership or something. Or a 'hihat stand' for his drumkit :roll:

Hes had his christmas present early! Lola-Mae lol!
What better present that this gorgeous girl?! heehee
Oh and he has a pair of trainers and an expresso maker and I will get him a few more small bits!

as this is the last xmas i will probably have a wage as we want another baby pretty soon i have spoilt OH, (saved since last xmas) ive got him aftershave, tickets to the panto, some silly stuff, simpsons stuff, superdad top etc and a personal number plate as he has always wanted one, he has no idea, cant wait to see his face, next year he will probably get £10 spent on him if he is lucky lol

So far Gal had got tickets to see snow patrol and £40 towards the expense of the stag do hes organising and taking part in, hes the best man but check this, he forgot to add him self and the groom to the list, so he needs to add them when they phone him :rotfl:

I bought my dh a Dart board in the cabinet he was watching the darts phill taylor a few weeks back he always watches the tournomonts when there on tv so i bought one lol
Now i have bought it i am just wondering where he can put it hope i dont have dart holes in my walls
I bought him 100ml of paulsmith aftershave a nike jogging tracksuit and bottom dvd box set
2 xbox360 games

He has bought me all kinds and give me a early gift 3 weeks ago ghd straightners
i always go to the hairdresses and get my hair curled by thesa so he got me my own bless him
xxx

ive got him a toolbox with 48 pieces inside ( i left his one outside in the rain :oops: ) and lacoste red aftershave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back