What do you miss the most?

oh that's great :D
unfortunatly i won't be eating it because my boyfriend is still unsure of it and will probably get angry :( x

Aw bless ya ... If you really want it just clear it with mw... He can't argue then lol xx

aha yes your right :) i've never been that much of a big fan when it comes to dairylea but now i want it like mad, cravings aye lol. x

You can eat procssed cheese, which dayrylea anf philadelphia are, you cant eat unpasteurised cheese and blue cheese.
You can also eat shellfish if its been properly cooked.

well oddly enough i don't miss anything apart from a goodnights sleep and dairylea :)

Aww chick you can DEF eat dairylea!! :) x I love it slathered on toast with ham xx Yummy yummy!! :) x Go get some now :) x :yay: x x

Its only the unpasteurised stuff you can't eat xx :) x

I think in a way , I dont mind as much because its not long since Iwas pregnant last and I'm almost used to giving certian foods up

going on holiday next week and im going to miss the evening beers and tequila shots with my boyfriend that we normally have in the evenings on holiday! - but thats what got us here in the first place. Madrid & lots of tequila = baby number 1 ! :)

Hmm Im not really missing much to be honest

I didnt really drink alcohol anyway so thats not really been a change for me.

I have gone right off eggs lol the thought of them quite frankly turns my stomach so no runny eggs hasnt been a problem lol

I have found pastuerized alternatives for when I fancy baked camembert and crusty bread....mmmmmm damn made myself hungry lol

Im still eating all the fish/shellfish that I ever have done and to be honest Im loving it even more than before :) To be honest if its prepared right pretty much anything is a ok to eat so Im either cooking it myself or getting it from good restaurants

Tea/coffee etc, I never really drank coffee so thats no bother, and I have switched to decaf tea which I think tastes exactly the same so Im happy, I ave cut down the diet coke, but I havent cut it out, so im not missing that either

hmmm.....what else

oh actually pate, I havent really missed it...until hubby had some on toast the other day....and I could have easily stolen it off his plate lol

as for non food stuff, sleeping is getting to be a pain in the arse Im missing sleeping past like 2 in the morning, I seem to wake at 2 and then toss and turn all night not being able to get comfy

Oh I miss being able to shop all day long, quite frankly my shopping skills before pregnancy were something to be marvelled at lol I would be there before shops opening for brekkie, then all day shopping and finish my day off with dinner and a movie....now I just cant do it, I need to stop for a sit down and a break all the flipping time, and Im lucky to do half a days shopping, this it troublesome for someone like me who LOVES to shop ......however I think hubby is quite gratefull lol :)

Miss my high heels, along with my love of shopping is my love of shoes, and I have all these gorgeous shoes that I just cant face wearing at the moment lol So I am living in flip flops

Oh and I miss meeting up with friends/family and their first question not being 'hows bump?' 'hows baby' 'you still feeling sick' etc etc etc and the rest of the conversation being them telling me things that I should/shouldnt be doing, they werent like that before why are they doing it now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back