What are you NOT eating?

bethx

Reaction score
So following on from the 'what are you eating?' thread, which made me want cheese ( I wonder why)

What can you not stomach now your pregnant? What makes you feel ill just thinking about it? or whats smells can you not stand?

I usually love the smell of garlic unfortunately with my first and this pregnancy i cannot stomach it :O and for some reason I cant stand the idea od a jacket potato?? strange !

What are yours ?

I know its not eating but ive completely gone off coffee and tea! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally gone off Diet Coke, and struggled with my coffee this morning so am on the tea now.

Still can't face the Prawn Cocktail thingy in the fridge so it's going in the bin today.

Other than that, I'm pretty much ok so far :) xxx

I've gone off beef completly, smell of it makes me feel sick :(

The thought of eggs makes me want to heave! And the smell of most cooking does too!xx

Yup.. agree on the eggs thing.
I haven't eaten an actual egg (boiled, fried, whatever) for about 5 years.. and although my own personal type of vegetarianism allows me to eat free range eggs, it's not something I've done as you don't get free range in Spain. So having not eaten them at all for four years, the desire to eat them just disappeared!
Has only been the last day or so when the thought of an egg makes me want to hurl though, usually it's the look of the things :D

Oooo although.. having just said all that... cheese and broccoli quiche....... mmmm :D I won't indulge though... would imagine that my digestive system might find it a bit hard to stomach (lol) after such a long time egg-free! xxx

Just realised I must have spent the last 20 mins thinking of nothing but eggs.....

:rofl: Falling...what a thing to think of for 20 mins!!! Now you've made me want quiche...xx

The thought of eating chicken off the bone really makes my stomach turn!! Even now thinking about having a little bit of roast chicken erghhhh and its my favourite meat!

I normally love lamb but ade a casserole the other night and couldn't eat any of it. Now just the thought of lamb makes e feel queasy.
I also can't seem to stomach veggies at the moment unless they're in soup form
x

I can't drink coffee at all anymore! Tbh I'm not enjoying much food at all, and not because of sickness I just don't fancy anything. So I'm forcing myself. Looking forward to enjoying food again!

Big Mac.. normally love them but really stuggled with one the other day xx

Mince!!!!!
I seriously gag at the thought of cooking/eating the stuff!

Stir fry i cant stand the smell. I couldn't eat anything a couple of days ago but having a cold helps because you cant smell or taste anything lol x

Ive actually suddenly taken a liking to eggs fried which normally i never eat! I dont like the smell of mince cooking either but can eat it once its cooked... Thankfully I havent gone off much yet :D

Tea and coffee are big no no's for me, which is hard as my colleagues are starting to notice that i've gone from 8 cups a day to skipping tea rounds completely :)

Tea and coffee are big no no's for me, which is hard as my colleagues are starting to notice that i've gone from 8 cups a day to skipping tea rounds completely :)

Your not alone hun, i would drink around 5/6 cups of tea or coffee before i fell pregnant, now when im asked i keep saying no.
Have you tried decaf teabags? If you go and make the round, you could have one of those and no one will know x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night i had a lamb dinner and I just couldnt eat it, I had one bit in my mouth and could hardly chew it .. and had to leave the rest of the meat on my plate!

x

I'm on the decaff tea too, does anybody know by chance the amount of caffeine in one of those compared to the normal? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back