What do you miss the most?

oh yes, sex :( I miss that!

and I miss lifting and carrying my dog...

I miss my body too, feel really fat and it's getting me down.

I am eating prawns, I thought shellfish is ok if its cooked, not eating raw shellfish. Missing blue cheese and rare steak.

I miss sleeping on my stomach, feeling fit (as I feel like a gasping weeble now!) & in this weather a gin & tonic with ice & a slice would be fab! I have really bad ear ache too at the moment & would give anything to take something stronger than bloody Paracetamol!!!!

Sunnyb xxx

i miss the alcohol. sitting in the garden or in a beer garden in the sunshine with that slight beer buzz is heaven. Getting harder too with all this nice weather

Where do I start? LOL. Lying on my stomach and getting a massage from the oh! Being able to have a lovely cocktail or ice cold cider in the sun. Wearing short, tight dresses and super high heels! ( I don't know how the celebs do it, I can just about manage to walk in my converse!) I didnt really miss any of these things untill quite recently, but I think its because I constantly am feeling tired now. Oh and I miss NOT walking up and having to roll over in my sleep-----so uncomfortable!

Ooh, this thread has some very interesting answers, ones I didn't even think of - sleeping on my stomach, I remember missing that the first time round!

I.Love, I hope you don't mind but that was bloody hilarious - "No fried eggs? No tea? And you can't DRIVE?!" I had a vision of you panicking and throwing out all eggs, tea bags and your car keys! :rofl:

I'm missing prawns the most! Especially prawn marie rose, if we're ever out for lunch I used to always choose that a a sandwich. Tuna just isn't the same :(

Other than that I'm not too bad. I really missed peanuts, but after reading all the advice out there I've started eating those again occasionally.

I really do miss not having to panic after eating something though, just in case it's forbidden and I haven't realised lol!

Ooh, this thread has some very interesting answers, ones I didn't even think of - sleeping on my stomach, I remember missing that the first time round!

I.Love, I hope you don't mind but that was bloody hilarious - "No fried eggs? No tea? And you can't DRIVE?!" I had a vision of you panicking and throwing out all eggs, tea bags and your car keys! :rofl:

:lol::lol::lol: lol I know. The funny thing is that I read 'driving' in the first sentence, but 'diving' in all the others, so thought that HeppiBean misses both. It didn't even occur to me to reread the post :dohh:

let's consider this another case of the baby brain! :oops:

Sorry to but in lol,
You can eat prawns when your preg, as long as they aren't raw. And prawns in prawn cocktails aren't raw. If they are pink they are cooked, if they are silver they are rawxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to but in lol,
You can eat prawns when your preg, as long as they aren't raw. And prawns in prawn cocktails aren't raw. If they are pink they are cooked, if they are silver they are rawxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're kind of right, but there's a danger with cooked, frozen then defrosted prawns, that they may have bacteria left over from the cooking then freezing. The ones you buy already cooked and frozen or in ready-made prawn cocktail, you don't know how carefully they've been cooked or defrosted. It's ok as long as you heat them up again to piping hot, but not cold ones when you're preggers :)

I miss sleeping on my stomach, feeling fit (as I feel like a gasping weeble now!) & in this weather a gin & tonic with ice & a slice would be fab! I have really bad ear ache too at the moment & would give anything to take something stronger than bloody Paracetamol!!!!

Sunnyb xxx

You pretty much said the things I miss right there. I used to have the occasional G+T but about 2 months ago I started really wanting one, I even had a dream that I had one :lol:
I'm at the fed up stage now, feel huge and just generally not well. Also fed up relying on other folk to do stuff that I can't. I'm in a whingey mood tonight. Despite all that though its going to be amazing! And I've had it fairly easy so I shouldn't complain! When I'm 37 wks in 2 wks time she is welcome to arrive!

mmm well i missed my coffee at the start of my pregnancy think it was a caffine withdrawal though as I don't touch the stuff now, nor tea. don't think I'm going to start drinking it again after the baby is born either, its not even that nice. :lol: . I really miss drinking and going out with the girls at the weekends, although it has been great spending more time with my other half :). we tended to do our own things before I got pregnant, now we spend a lot of time together which has been nice. :) i'm also missing soft cheese.. mmmmm and runny eggs. could eat them right this moment! its the first thing I'm having once the baby is out! As for prawns, I've been eating them in prawn cocktails and sandwiches. etc. It says in the pregnancy book from the midwife that its prefectly safe to eat them. they are good for you and the baby :).

I also miss being hearburn free!! can't wait for that day to come back! oh and being able to sleep on my stomach, I miss them days.. :(. lol.

Last edited:
This sounds stupid but maybe other girls at 37+ understand - I miss my every second thought not being is this it? or when is this baby going to come? or is this baby ok she hasn't kicked in a bit!

I want my body & my head back! I struggle to keep god damn conversation :lol: xx

I have to admit, I haven't given up runny eggs! I don't eat the white runny, but I love the yolk runny :) Yum yum x

I do miss my trampoline, roller-coasters (I have a Gold Pass for all the theme parks in Florida as I have family there and we go every year) Alcohol (but only because I know I can't have it, was never really a big drinker anyway!) and being able to see my foof. :shock:

I looked down in the shower yesterday to discover my tummy has now protruded enough to block it from my view :( I s'pose my toes'll be the next to go :( x

i miss caffeine.. i was a massive coffee drinker before i was pregnant and now i can't even stand the smell of it and alcohol, even though i wasn't a massive drinker before.

I miss having a full nights sleep 2

Right, well, I miss...
-kayaking
-being able to easily paint my toenails, and shave legs and foof!
-runny eggs and eating whatever I want without getting heartburn (although it has helped in not putting on much weight)
-lying on my tummy and*sleeping allll night .

It will all be worth it in the end though!

Xxx

well oddly enough i don't miss anything apart from a goodnights sleep and dairylea :)

I was told i couldn't eat soft cheese :/

Last edited:
It's blue vein and soft french cheeses you can't have.... As far as I know dairylea is fine :) Like phillidelphia is :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back