Well in my 5th 2ww...

babybo

Reaction score
Had an amazing two weeks in Kenya and Dubai so hopefully we would if come home with a bambino!!

Not hugely hopeful though as only actually BD on first day of positive opk. Was so so tired and feeling like rubbish that I just didn't have the energy of effort so I've already resided to the fact that it hasn't happened.
Full of a cold a d got horrid sore throat.

1dpo -symptoms - zero obviously!

Will test on 7 th oct. Xx

Stinking cold could be a good sign hun! (See another thread by the ladies in am i pregnant)

Fingers crossed for a holiday baby for you

Thanx girls.
I'llbe amazed if it is a positive but only time will tell xx

Good luck honey! Glad you had a fab holiday xxx

I am watching u lady!!!!!! Lots of luck and fingers crossed xx

Dan your 7 weeks already???? Blimey!!! How you feeling sweetie? X

I know, time flies doesn't it!! I am feel great as in no sckness or anything. Went to hosp friday as was having stabbin pains about an inch in from my hip, they say I might have an ovarian cyst! Joy! But they scanned me and there lil boots was, heartbeat and all!!! I get to see again on monday!!!!! Excited!! Xx so glad ur hols was fabby! So in need of a hols!!!! What are u today? 2dpo? So excited for u xxx

Awwwww that's fab news!! Roll on Monday for another peak at jr!!

Yeah I'm about 2dpo but honestly I'm not at all hopefully as we was just so tired from traveling etc that we just didn't have the effort lol!!

I keep thinking it's ok theres always October!!
But maybe 10% of me is wishing it happened hahaha xx

The holiday could have been just what you two need, rest relax and fingers crossed baby!!!! Tee hee!!! I am so stalking!!!!!! Xx

Good Luck hun, once is all it takes xxx

Last edited:
Ooh good luck I get back from my hols the day your testing so will stalk this thread in the meantime.....good luck hun!xx

Last edited:
Good luck babybo! I'll be joining you on the 7th (or maybe a couple of days earlier.....) Hope it's our month!!! xx

Hi Babybo, glad you had a good holiday. Don't envy you trying to muster up the energy for post-holiday BD, but like the ladies say lots of threads in the BFP section say things can happen even when it feels unlikely. It only takes one of the bloody things to make it up there!!

Good luck babybo! Thought I had posted a reply earlier to u but its disappeared!! Exactly what fliss just said it only takes the one little spermie to make it! :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back