James Michael Bernard McManus 07/05/08 ~ 8lb exactly

Good lord love thats like war and peace...

Not read it yet going to saver it until i get home as at work lol!!

Im so proud of you hon, and I saw bubba last night hes GORGEUS and mega cute not surprsed ur so happy!!

:hug: :hug:

ive just been so glued to your birth story that i 4got i was running a bath!!!

great read tilly xx

Wow what a wicked Birth Story - thanks for sharing Tilly!!

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy and for being so brave throughout all of that!

Take Care, we'll miss you on here so come back with piccies soon!

x x

i can think of nothing worse than having a back to back labour and being stuck on a bed, i found lying down for a few mins agony. Those back to bak labours are awful, im suprised you lasted as long as you did without the epi!

Don't worry about your muff, they are designed to get torn and i'm sure it will heal up fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so glad jamesy is here safe, he's absolutely georgous :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations Tilly!!! Can't believe you remebered all the times things happened!! I can only just remember time labour started and time babies were born, just pain in between!!

Well done and welcome to the world James!!!!

Great story Sarah and sounds like you did really well.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

GREAT STORY! You really made me giggle too! Lol.
It sounds like it was a bit of an adventure! Glad you are all home and doing well xxx give Nemo a cuddle from me xxxx

*not to self* must call him James

ok, lets get things straight - you put makeup on and washed and straightened you hair before you went into hospital?!?!?! :shock: You are a right nut case!!! :lol: :lol:

Your story is fantastic Tilly, I am amazed how vividly you remember everything. You did so well to go so long without pain relief. I didn't want an epi either - but OMG, aren't they fab?!

Your little boy is just fabulous, like his mummy!! Well done honey!! :hug: :hug:

Thanks for sharing!! What a great story. Congratulations again.

awwwh tilly what a great story! i did actually shed a tear! :cry:

So glad everythings ok! :hug: well done! :hug:

Great birth story and congratulations on your little boy :cheer:

WOW Congratulations hun :hug: what an amazing birth story!! :D

Great birth story Sarah and congratulations again - well done you for getting out so quickly. James is just gorge.

I actually laughed out loud when I read your opinion on what your waters smelled of. I thought this too but didn't want to ask on here in case anyone thought I was mental. I went as far as googling it :rotfl: .

Hope you had a good rest and keep us updated when you can xxxx :hug:

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Well done Tilly!!!!!!!!!

Your birth story is hilarious, you always make me giggle and evebn your birth story is inspiring and comical! You should write books they would be fab!!!

Congrats again and well done, go girl!!!! Welcome baby James! :cheer:

thankyou girls! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I couldnt actually remember the times of events and had to consult my notes :wink:
I left out a few funny bits too, trying to remember everything is hard on no sleep. One of them is James had poo'd inside and when he came out it flew on my foot and I had meconium stuck between my toes for hours :rotfl:

The overall experience was amazing. The pain was so intense but then as I said it may have been very different if I had been mobile and bubs had been facing the right way. I'll hopefully find out next time as there definately WILL be a next time :wink: it hasnt put me off one bit :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: at the poo catapulting onto your foot!!!! :lol:

congratulations hunni

seems so weird coming back on the forum 3 months after I had meghan, to see that you have had your lil boy, well done

brilliant story! your story makes me excited not scared! i cant wait! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back