Reaction score
So I braved the scales at 34 weeks today

Pre preg 9st 7lb
34 weeks 11st 2lb

So ive so far put on 1 st 9lb.

Is this similar to everyone else? Xx
mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I last went to MW a couple of weeks ago Im 28 weeks now... I'd put on 9lb since Febuary I dnt have sclaes at home but am there again tomorrow so will weigh myself again then x

I've put on a stone so far, it's seems quite steady. 9 weeks to go and I have a feeling it'll creep right up from now on!

My pre preg weight was 10 st 4lbs
Last weighed myself on Tues at 36 weeks + 3 was 12 st 7lbs
So...2 stone 3lbs put on so far

My weight gain was pretty slow up to the last month or so and then it just piled on! I'm not too worried though, both my sisters put on more than 4 stone with their pregnancies and they both got their figures back so hopefully it'll be the same for me (the getting my figure back, not putting on 4 stone!).

I have gained about 9lbs so far, i feel alot bigger this last couple weeks though so think im gonna start gaining more steadily now xxx

I was 9st1 before pregnancy and I'm 11st9 now, only 2 weeks to go though so I'm hoping not much else is going to come on!x

I was 9 stone at my first mw appt (January so had Christmas weight!!) And am 10 stone 4 lbs to date (36 weeks tomorrow)
So about 18 lbs. I seem to plateau every now and again as often have 4-6 weeks with no gain. It's weird!!
Always measure spot on though so squiggle seems to gain weight regularly even if I don't.

Fx I can stay under 11 stone, I think that looks hopeful! :) I feel like a whale though!!

It's best not to compare to others as we all carry different amounts of fluid etc. Xx

Just weighed myself and fkund ive just hit the 2 stone mark! Was only about 18lb up till a few weeks ago!

Sent from my GT-I9300

I weighed last night. I was 9st 4oz before pregnancy and I'm now 10st 6oz so 16lb so far for me, I do have 7 weeks left though!! :-/ xx

I've put two stone on and I'm 38wks today x

I think I've put on close to 3 stone, not long to go now though & my appetite has definitely slowed up! I'm not going to weigh myself until after the birth though, all I'm interested in is how much I need to lose to get back to normal!x

I was 8.5 stone per pregnancy and now nearly 11 stone at 33 weeks !!!

Plus side no stretch marks n still fit in my size 8 maternity clothes. How this has happened I honestly don't know !!!

Weighed myself for the first time yesterday since finding out I was pregnant and was pleasantly surprised to see I've put on 12lbs. Thought it would be much more as feel massive already but know that in the last 12 weeks now that is going to go way up!!!

well girls, ive put on a whopping 5 stone now.

I'm very much ALL bump that people keep saying but god Ive got a pair of thunder thighs on me... even with trying to eat better I'm just whacking it on.

Can't wait to start exercising again! I'm hoping a lot is water and from what ive been reading should lose about 2 stone pretty much straight away!

I'm a big fatty... wobble wobble!! haha

Ive put on about 3 1/2 stone!! N still got 8 weeks to go! I hope i can get back to my pre pregnancy weight!!x

1 stone so far for me, I'm quite pleased with that :) I think I lost a bit of 'my' weight in the early days, so I've probably put on more than a stone if that makes sense.

It will make everyone feel great to know that I have put on 3 stone and still have 9 weeks left! I am a full on whale!!!

Done forget some of our weight is baby, waters and water retention ladies! X
mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

girls dw about weight gain!! i gained 4st n lost 2st by the time noah was 14days old without even trying!! itll all fall off so dnt worry!! must admit body isnt looking gd naked tho lolol xx

haha aww dani I bet you look great! You're little chunky man is worth it :)

Can I ask.... have you got a jelly belly? thats what im scared of haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back