for pigletpoo (& ne1 else curious abt postnatal weight l

trixipaws

Reaction score
piglet posted in ask a mum asking how much weight is baby, fluid, placenta etc) i got my 4-week guide here! i hav not been dieting this is what falls off naturally.

pre-preg weight - about 7st 7lb

at 39+6 weeks - 11st 7lb

1 week after the birth - 10st 3lb

2 weeks after - 9st 9lb

3 weeks after - 9st 7lb

and today, 4 weeks after... - 9st 7lb :(

so thats it its stabilised now i'm gonna hav to work at the other half of the baby weight! :(

hope that helps! :hug:

**RUNS OFF TO WEIGH HERSELF NOW.. TO SEE WHAT MY WEIGHT LOSS IS LIKE!***

oops caps lock on sorry :rotfl:

Erm im horrific but couldnt care less as im incubating and afterwards im focusing on feeding and caring for my LO and being happy and not getting PND.
I will get my head around caring for my baby then worry about me!

so far i have only put on about a stone so im hoping that this is baby etc as with reanna i gained 4 stone and had to work gettin nealry 3 stone off after havin her. (never quite did it tho!!)

i aint done nowt special this time tho but must admit i am more active as i have a 4yr old to chase after and walk to and from school. i had loads of fluid retention with reanna also that stayed for months after birth so thankful i aint got that this time as well.

xxxxx

I was 10st 3lb before I was pregnant and Im back to that now. My belly however is still there :lol:

I'm sure the rest of your weight will come off easy enough once a few months have passed Trixipaws. It's still quite early days.

I put on almost 5stone with my first and only ended up losing 3 1/2 of that. This time around I've put on 2stone so I hope it'll go before I finish my maternity leave. (I'd love to go back to work next year slimmer than before though... here's hoping! )
:hug:

Pre pregnancy i was 9stone 2lbs

half way through pregnancy i was 9 stone 9lb's

Weighed myself 1 week before i had him and weighed 10 stone 6lb's

2 weeks after the birth im down to 9 stone 1lb....

and ive lost my belly completly now... :dance:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

sunshinestars said:

*cough* Jammy cow

:rotfl: :rotfl: :hug:

I was big anyways when i git preg but have only put a stone and a half on thank god, will be making a big effort to lose it all when im relaxed

I was overweight before I got pregnant (nearly 11 stone :shock: ) and I'm 13 stone 4 now so will have a lot of weight to try lose when LO comes but I'm not going to worry about that right now :wink:

Oh a post for me!! :D

Thanks for that trixipaws - I just find the whole thing really facinating! Sad eh?? Lol

Some women are not bothered about the weight and losing it afterwards, to others its a big deal! So far I have put on about 2 stone, so fingers crossed I can lose it pretty quick .... :pray:

It all started because my friend lost 1 stone 8 lbs just from having baby who was 7lb, and I wondered if that was normal as I thought it was a lot. She has now lost a further 8lb, and baby is 3 weeks old.

However - she went from 12 stone pre regnancy to 18 stone before she had him :shock:

Thanks again, :hug:

Piglet xx

tangerinedream said:
sunshinestars said:

*cough* Jammy cow

:rotfl: :rotfl: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members