How much weight have u put on ?

i havent weighed myself at all, i dont see the point lol

they weighed me at booking in, told me i was fat and would need a gtt test and thats the last ive thought about it :)
went to gtt test to be told the original midwife was an idiot and there was no need for me to actually be there lol

i dont look any different...other than the big bump, i feel good and healthy, clothes still fit (apart from over bump) so im happy :)
i dont care what the scales say :)

OMG sooo pleased that other people have put on weight too! I've put on nearly 3 stone I think - bit scared to weigh myself. Was small before so am a bit worried about how it will all come off again - I know that is not whats important but it is playingon my mind a bit!

I started at 9 stone 7 then in the first 15 weeks i went down to 8 stone 12 and i am now up to 10 stone 7 so ive really only put on a stone but i think i am going to put on atleast another stone in these last 10 weeks im eating like a horse!

people keep telling me i don't look like i've put on weight at all, which i kind of agree with, i still look the same, think bum is a bit bigger, boobs are bigger and ofcourse bumpy. But got weighed at mw appt and i've put on 2 stone! lol!! Not too fussed because its not noticeable, and plus i'm pregnant. Will try to get back to my normal weight later :). I think it helps that i'm 5ft 9 aswell! xx

Well I've put on 3 stone, probably more now, cause I have to use the scales at mums house, lol!
I'm not too worried though, lived in the gym before fell pregnant, and haven't been once since October :( Have no muscle left, just fat, haha, and I can notice it on myself, (infact my OH the other day, walked in the bedroom when I'd got out of the bath, and said I looked like a big fat slug, nice eh!) but I plan on lots of walking when little man is here, starting healthy eating again and getting back into the gym, so hopefully it won't take too long to shift :) xx

I was 11'6 stone when I fell preg & as of about 2 weeks ago I was 13'1 -I am eating like no ones business though so will have prob put on another 2-3lbs. So just under 2 stone at the mo which I can live with x

I am eating like no ones business though so will have prob put on another 2-3lbs.

with the amount i'm eating that will be another 2-3stone for me!!! trying to make the snacks healthy but it's getting harder!

ive put on 1 stone 5lbs from pre-pregnancy weight but lost a stone at the start so actually have put on 2 stone 5lbs throughout, i can deal with that tho, anythings better than the 5stone i put on last time. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back