Weight...how much have u put on so far?

none, infact I've lost weight

Before pregnancy: 14st 5lb
Lowest weight during pregnancy: 13st 4lb
Weight at 30+1: 14st 2lb

x x x

haha aww dani I bet you look great! You're little chunky man is worth it :)

Can I ask.... have you got a jelly belly? thats what im scared of haha xx

yeahhh :( jelly belly good n propa! ive got just under 2 st to get bk to pre preg weight still.
And alot of lose skin that needs toning!
Thighs are still huge! cant get my size 12 jeans bk on yet.. Ive ordered size 14s i bloody HOPE they fit me!
Im still living in my maternity clothes lol.

Im confident in time ill lose the weight tho and slowly tone up! but atm, as its covered with clothes im not bothered about my belly, its my chin and arms i hate!! lol xx

I've put on 2.5 stone. Put on five pounds last week which don't know how happened but then I will plateau for few weeks I hope. It's all on thighs and bump, my family have big thigh problems and normally horse riding keeps mine in check so.since stopping that they have gone wild! Xx

I have put in about 4 and a half stone! Found this out today when the mw decided to weigh me! I wanted to cry but seemingly I'm not having a small baby and mg bump is huge! Everyone keeps telling me I don't look pregnant from the back but I'm massive at the front I've not put any weight on in my face thankfully just hoping the weight comes off easy enough after babba is here fx!!! X

Bit.like u vic ive put. On 3 stone and I have 13 days to go.am all . bump. Although. My legs have.got.little bigger..im.not worried.at all.
As.long.as.moo is ok it will.come.off. thankfully never carried much.weight but.i think ill. Actually need.to hit gym this time around

I was 10.7 pre preg. Now 13.6 so nearly 3 stone!

I put on 3 stone last time. But its definitely not all bump this time :-( my bum is huge and got tree trunks for legs.

Last time I only lost 7lb after giving birth. I felt cheated as my daughter plus placenta must have been more than that! Not to mention the blood loss.

My mate who gave birth a few months ago lost 17lb after birth...she thinks that was all water retention.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

i was 139kg at booking in app and 144kg at anaesthetist app a few weeks ago, i dont own any scales lol. thats 5kg which is just over 11lb

I think Im close to the 3 stone mark now but trying not to be too concerned. My bump is not big, people tell me everyday that Im neat and don't look like Im having twins. My thighs, arms and face feels massive tho! xx

Haven't weighed in 2 and a half weeks, but I had gained 12lbs by then. Will be weighed again Monday so ill find out then!! The absolute figure is MUCH too high still though, but then it was when I got pregnant!

Just weighed myself and I weigh 12lbs more than pre-pregnancy but I did lose about 1/2 a stone in the first tri so I suppose I've actually put on nearly 1 and a half stone. Xxx

I jumped on the scales this morning after burying my head in the sand and eating rubbish past two weeks. Was pleasantly surprised to find that I'd only clocked up between 7-10lbs extra by 28 weeks. I always fluctuate each month so that's based on my highest and lowest pre pregnancy weight. Although last time I started to retain fluid badly past about 30 weeks and put on a lot towards the end because of it. My weightloss in the weeks following birth were stunning and dropped a good 2-3 stone without trying, mostly the fluid.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I think I had put on about 15 pounds but I lost like 7 pounds or something. So I am only 8 pounds away from what I was before I was pregnant. Which is good the midwife doesn't want me to gain any more I have a feel a lot of weight will go away after the baby is born though because of my diet and exercise change.

Found this on another website..hope for us lol

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375646231306.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375646231306.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics