Waters gone!! - Baby Matthew is here! :D

Good luck hun, hope your labour goes well. My waters went first and it's so bizarre it freaked me out so much I refused to get off the loo for ages lol xxxxx

Oooohhhh how exciting!!! Let us know how you get on at hospital this morning - they will no doubt send you home again till later but hey - you may be a quick labour if ur lucky!!! Keep us posted - you're doing grrrrrreat!!

Oooohhhh how exciting!!! Let us know how you get on at hospital this morning - they will no doubt send you home again till later but hey - you may be a quick labour if ur lucky!!! Keep us posted - you're doing grrrrrreat!!

If her cervix has opened they should keep her in because once waters go and cervix opens the risk of infection to the baby is high. That's what happened to me. My waters went and my cervix was open, had a couple of contractions then nothing. But I had to stay in to have LO monitored and then be induced as i didn't go into labour naturally!!

Hopefully she's doing well right now xxx

Ooh good luck - sounds like you will be holding your baby soon :)

Good luck! How exciting - but I can understand why you're feeling scared - I would be too! I don't think anything can really prepare you for the moment when labour is officially starting!

Can't wait to hear your news!!!

x

Nope. So, I'm assuming that she went in and they kept her. Baby may be here already! Hope things are going well Rachey!

Thanks everyone! :)

Well I'm back home :( had internal and it's defs waters that have gone, MW said she couldn't see cervix though and didn't want to try because it can be painful? :eh:

They picked up contractions too but they were anything between 7mins and 19mins apart so not in any regular routine atall! I've just to wait on contractions becoming 5mins apart - if that doesn't happen then I'll be induced at 8am on Wednesday.. Hope things start moving themselves though!

The pains have became a quite a bit more painful over the past hour or two, going to try and time them again in a bit! Can't believe I'm finding it painful already :( don't know how I'm gonna cope when they get bad!

Thanks again for all your goodluck's - I'll be needing them :lol: xxx

Sorry it's taken so long to update!

Oh Rachey! Yay! Good luck hun and hope you're ok. I'm sure the pain is no picnic! How exciting! Another wee July baba ;)

Gosh, what a start to July with all the new yummy mummys and babys! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back