Waters gone!! - Baby Matthew is here! :D

Rachey

Reaction score
100% that this is them this time!

Left a patch on the bed bigger than my hand so was pretty sure it was waters - got up and it was all running out, so changed PJ's and they got soaked through too! Put a pad on and I've had to change it 4 times since 1.50! I'm defs not pissing myself that much :lol:

Just phoned maternity ward and to lie down for an hour and monitor babies movements and also watch that waters stay clear!

I am officially crapping myself! Sounds pathetic but I'm terrified :oooo:

xxx

Oh Rachey no fair. Everyone is sure to give birth before me. I'm so excited. You get so tired of being pregnant and then the actual moment happens and it's like this feeling comes over with all these different emotions. Hope things go well and pick up for you. Keep us posted best u can! :)

Thanks girls :)

It's strange, been sooo desperate for him to hurry up and now things are happening I'm so scared, such a wimp lol!

Sitting in bed just now, went through another 3 pads, I never imagined so much! They're kinda blood tinged now, don't know if that's normal or anything to worry about..

xxx

Yay! Hope baby arrives soon hun.
I think blood tinge is normal, loads of girls say that they've lost watery bloody gunge :lol: niiiiice!
Good luck! xxx

Thanks Tiffany :) Haha sounds lovely eh!

xxx

Yay! Are you getting any pains yet Rachey? I'm so excited for you! Don't be scared - your body was made to do this! Just remember to 'trust' and 'surrender'...That's what one of my midwives says anyway!
Just call to let them know that there's a bit of blood and I'm sure they'll let you know what to do next!

Good Luck xxx

Getting lots of lower back and periond achey pains LuciaLeek but not any contractions yet! Phoned MW and they've said it's fine to stay at home for just now but I've to go down at 8am to get checked over.. Going to try and get a little nap just now! Doubt I will be able to though lol

xxx

Had pains the past hour, been trying to time them and got

4.45, 4.55, 5.03, 5.08, 5.19, 5.30, 5.46 5.58 all lasting between 30 and 50secs

The pains kinda starting in my back though then coming right round my lower tummy, I thought contractions came up your stomach quite high! :eh:

xxx

Last edited:
Good luck Hun! my whole labour was in my back didn't have any proper contractions across my bump! x

Awwww good luck. My waters also went before contractions started! Exciting!

It's funny how in films and on tv waters always seem to go first! lol

When I was speaking to the MW she said it's only like 1 in 10 labours that the waters go first x

Does anyone know if it's ok to use the thermacare warming pads on your back? xxx

Last edited:
Ooh.. Exciting! Not long till you meet your little man!

Good Luck Hun xx

Good luck hun, let us know how midwife goes this morning :)

How exciting Rachey. Good luck. Kepp us posted as best you can with how you get on after checks this morning!

oh my god how exciting :)

sounds like you are coming along pretty well already :)

im pretty sure the heat pads are fine to use hun as they are just giving warmth to the area they arent doing anything else, you could also try a hot water bottle :)

eeeekkkkkk im all excited for you, will text you in a bit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back