Waters...........................

Thats an even better idea.
Make sure its a man you get though..i bet they hate nothing more than an angry pregnant woman! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
But you will get sorted :wink: and thats all we care about!
Aww i wish i could see it..i have a vision of you shouting at them in my head and its so funny! :lol: :lol:

yer that sounds like its going to be pretty accurate :lol: then on with the parking ticket :evil:

Let the hormones rip again :D
Maybe you can get away with it again :D
Good luck today
off to work now :(
See you online tomorrow!

i will try.
that cheese cob was lovely..took me about 5 secs to eat it! :shock:
Good luck today

Well i saw the consultant not that i got much sense.

appointments at the FAU 3 times a week for monitoring, back to see the consultant weekly, as well as normal midwife appointments. If contactions start again whether they stop or not i need to contact maternity ward and go straight down there for monitoring constantly until i have the baby :(

Hey hun.
dont be too down about it, at least you know they are looking after you!
Glad you are home again now.
Put your feet up and chat to me :D

Hi,

Glad things have settled down.......take it easy and try to rest!

Amy xx

Oh hun! At least you can stay out while they monitor you for Bethany + Kurt, they always kept me in. I hope for your sake everything is okie. Just 1 morte week and baby will be full term :D Even now baby would do fantastically well. If you need a chat you know wher I am xxx

Thanks everyone! I dont feel to bad today infact im on a mission all my new furniture has arrived including beths new bed :D so im trying to make room to put it :lol: the way im looking at it is if i do it all now il have less to worry about :lol: i cant believe how much stuff i have got rid of :shock: still dont have much more space though :think:

Sami is it ok to add you to msn? It wont be til later on mind i still have loads to get done at the mo! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back