Waters...........................

i dont think its gonna go anywhere tbh the pain is starting to ease off a bit now :( getting fed up with all this starting and stopping i wish she would just get on with it :lol:

oh hun im so excited for you!! thought things were starting to happen for me aswell but dont think they are :(
hope things move along for you :D hehe its exciting!! hope she comes after you get beths bed!! :D
good luck and keep us posted!! :D
xx

bubble - it's getting exciting. When i thought i was loosing water a few weeks back the midwife asked me to cough... if you cough and you feel a dribble then its your waters... when they go you get a constant dribble... good luck! i'm sure your contractions will start back up again. Your gonna be holding your baby soon..

x

Hi,

Hope baby stays where it is for you for a while longer......how you feeling today??

Amy xx

Good Luck bubble!! :dance:

I am pretty sure it is your waters!

Thinking about u xxxx

Best of luck Bubble. Im at Southend Foetal Assess tomorrow, might see you tomorrow

the pains are still there but they are no where near as intense as they were last night. so looks like she is going to hang on a bit longer :lol: just been out and got all the bedding for beths new bed :dance:

eveadel what time are you at the FAU tomorrow? Iv got an appointment with Mr Lee in the nightingale centre in the afternoon if we are about around the same time maybe we could meet up and have a cuppa in the canteen or something?

Hiya Bubble

Im at FAU at 12, usually there for 40 mins ish, wot time is your appt?

oh thats a shame hun! my appointment isnt until 3.20

we will have to meet up another time :dance:

aww i hope she decides to come soon! well maybe shes waiting until beth gets her new bed :think: lol
im so uncomfortable i hope my little man wants to come soon too... :D i feel like a whale lol
xx

Oh that a shame, yeah maybe another time. Keep us posted Bubble

Yeah i will do

Im sure we wont last much longer Hayley :lol: though im sure they will come when they are both ready :lol: i completly understand the feeling like a whale bit though :lol: if im still sat here like this at 42 weeks i will not be happy :lol:

i hope we wont last much longer hun!! im so fed up and want to feel normal again lol well i no i wont be sat like this at 42 weeks but i hope you're not cuz it must be awful!!

how are you feeling hun?? hope you're feeling better or something has happened :dance: let us no :D

xx

iv been on a cleaning spree again :lol: got rid of 4 black bags full of teddies n toys from the kids bedroom :lol: and its still bloody full :roll:

dont know how many more of these cleaning sprees i can take il have nothing left by the time she arrives :lol:

Just a quikie but have they mentioned steroids for the baby? I knwo at this tsage their lungs are very well developed though.
Have they given you a time to go back in if nothing happens?

Are the waters still trickling? When my waters wen,t they were going from the time they popped (and it was ALOT of water then!) all the way till Damien was born, it just kept building up, it was mad.

no they havent said anything about steroids as yet, they told me to go back at the slightest sign of anything, but didnt give me a date to go back if nothing happens but i have another appointment with the consultant tomorrow so il guess it will be discussed there - tahts if they remember im there this time :roll:

I'd get a bag packed just incase for tomorrow hun. The consultant may just decide to keep you in there. You're just about 36 weeks now so steroids are probably unecessary. Are you still trickling? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back